• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hahahahah... So, when people play games like SAO or GGO they are unconcious in real life?! That's really fucking dangerous. What if there is a fire or someone decides to rob them?

The people who play these games are fucking idiots.

This shit needs to be regulated

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THE CHAIN OFF?!

ZfuqUAY.gif

LOG

OUT

ZfuqUAY.gif

daveo42

Banned
First Gen Locks? WTF?

Also, none of this makes any sense really. Also, Kirito seems like he's coming for that booty. And the call is coming from inside her ROOM

SHOCKING!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well, thank goodness the insane killer in her room won't kill her unless she loses in a vide-FUCK THIS ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

I tried drinking last week but was sober by the end of the episode.
I tried drinking this week and I'm sober before the ad break.

I'm going to have to try extra fucking hard next week.

Double Ass Shot. Code Geass Season 2 can't compete.
Didn't hurt that that was an actually decent show.

Who programmed that scorpion to kill that rat. Also so that guys just been sitting there, waiting? Like "god damn whats taking him so long" just looking through Sinons fridge. This is so dumb, in game gun that killed people in real life is less dumb.

Crocodile

Also security for this game sucks if its that easy to get the private info of other people

Hahahahah... So, when people play games like SAO or GGO they are unconcious in real life?! That's really fucking dangerous. What if there is a fire or someone decides to rob them?

The people who play these games are fucking idiots.

Yeah this is also a big problem too.........

Did nobody think this all the way through? IT would actually make MORE sense if the bullets travel through the internet to kill you LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom