• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I would've died laughing if that was an illusion and someone else stole her first kiss

If Naraku was still alive that's exactly what would have happened, but he's dead so there was no one left to troll them.

I like that she "Elric"s the jewel. It's a nice touch.

4b5TRU6.gif

WE MADE IT!

Crocodile

rashida-jones-the-office-shrug-gif.gif

I have no inherent issue with the "Power of Love/Friendship" saves the day but the execution here SUCKED. Felt there was no energy here. Stuff just happens because :/

daveo42

Banned
I have no clue if I could even make it thought an hour of China, IL. That show is good in its bite-sized pieces.

Well Inuyasha is a shoujo, the point isnt about the fighting even tho its a big part of the story, its about the characters and most importantly, how they fall inlove with eachother.

Even as a shoujo Inyusha had a ton more action. I always thought it would come down to a bigger final battle with Naraku instead of a battle with the jewel.

Has a long running anime ever ended without a very verbose finale and resolution?

Gantz? LOL it still sucked.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
As good as this is, it hits home harder in the manga because the pacing building up to it was good and she didn't half-ass the emotional beats like the anime team did.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I guess that moment would have meant more if I had watched the forty thousand Inuyasha eps before Final Act, but it's nice that y'all got to see that moment.

You have now watched the longest romance cartoon on Toonami. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom