• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I actually never even thought Inyusha would end with all this talking. Pretty underwhelming if you ask me.

Well Inuyasha is a shoujo, the point isnt about the fighting even tho its a big part of the story, its about the characters and most importantly, how they fall inlove with eachother.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
2954183_1345172296996.22res_499_283.jpg

KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA KAGOME INUYASHA

Glad I'm caught up.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I love the absurdity of Inuyasha's final move being his sword shooting blades made of black holes. It's the best.

THE KISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crocodile

That's the answer? Kagome just surrenders her agency to Inuyasha and hopes he bails her out of this scenario? That sounds less satisfying that her "Elric"ing her way out of this.

Ok FINALLY they kiss. FINALLY (too late for me to care really though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom