• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

My thought was "They've been recording? Wasn't the first guy killed by having his TV screen shot? Sinon could he killed by him shooting her on a screen somewhere!" But... no one seemed to care... so.. whatever.
Wait hold on a second

you're actually posting during Toonami?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I will once again critique the music for basically being a toilet here, yes, it is present but it is just the same generic tunes we always hear. SPICE IT UP FOR THE FINALE!

daveo42

Banned
Sinon-butt-GIF.gif

Still can't get over how dumb this is

I know it was supposed to focus in on her lack of gun...but seriously he could have just flashed back to the previous scene or something else. SAO totally does love using ass to help push plot forward. Boobs too. T&A is serious business.

Jintor

Like does KLK even do this? Like show you the bits AND then zoom in on said bits? I mean obviously KLK is more fanservice heavy with pans and shots but just the ZOOM in on this SAO moment is making me laugh my ass off LOL

if the direction isn't intended to connect the ass shot with his moment of realisation that is a MONUMENTAL FAILURE OF DIRECTION AND STORYBOARDING

Crocodile

I don't feel this was at all well foreshadowed over the course of the show. It might be my memory though.

Also

WORDS
WORDS
WORDS
WORDS :/

I know it was supposed to focus in on her lack of gun...but seriously he could have just flashed back to the previous scene or something else. SAO totally does love using ass to help push plot forward. Boobs too. T&A is serious business.
Wait that was the reason!? I did not get that impression at all and i was so confused. Also KAGOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom