• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

The next two episodes of One Piece are basically canon sanctioned filler.
C7RY0VT.gif

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Man this is the first time in a year I've been able to watch Toonami. Living without cable is weird.

Grexeno

She burned it, which is unacceptable for a child to do and should be punished for trying to hide it.
You will quickly hate the family in the first episode, which is intentional
The father looks exactly like the villain in the One Piece Warship Island filler

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Really solid Toonami. Overall everything was pretty great, or at least not as awful as some shows usually are.

Tomorrow (or later tonight) is Giant Bomb's E3 stream, NBA, and Wrestling PPV.

I got to figure out some kind of setup to get everything going. Have a good night everyone.

TV, computer, phone?

RagnarokX

This episode just shows how versatile and unique you can make shounen powers and power ups and still have them make sense. Only person in the universe that could do something like supercharging his body by increasing his BP to an insane level or blowing air into his bones like a balloon and then transferring that to any limb in his body.

So good.

Well, gear third really doesn't make sense. Just filling your bones with air isn't going to increase your mass that much while reducing density. Have to pretend he blows so much air into them that he condenses the air into solid mass somehow.

daveo42

Banned
Well, gear third really doesn't make sense. Just filling your bones with air isn't going to increase your mass that much while reducing density. Have to pretend he blows so much air into them that he condenses the air into solid mass somehow.

There is force behind it and it makes it harder for enemies to avoid the hit. Minor manga spoiler:
This is also addressed in the manga that it doesn't really add any damage because he lacks extra mass.

Edit: Fat Kagome is the best.

daveo42

Banned
So the Cleveland show is making fun of Hot Pockets. Wait...why I am I still watching TV? I think I'm out for the night.

Edit: Is...is that supposed to be Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim?
I hate myself.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
There is force behind it and it makes it harder for enemies to avoid the hit. Minor manga spoiler:
This is also addressed in the manga that it doesn't really add any damage because he lacks extra mass.

Edit: Fat Kagome is the best.

She's so round and squishy! Surely, I see no issues.

nice Sinon ass shot

I was suppose to put an Inuyasha badge or something there... I totally forgot, lol.

So the Cleveland show is making fun of Hot Pockets. Wait...why I am I still watching TV? I think I'm out for the night.

Edit: Is...is that supposed to be Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim?
I hate myself.

No, it's Freefall from Gen 13!

I still like Adam Warren's style.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Guys, I now know what new series Toonami needs. Its a magical girl series surpassing even Sailor Moon:

Fbs1reW.jpg

If you look into your hearts you will know it to be true.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Happy E3 Week everyone! Even with Toonami, I still managed to get up to see the Smash Bros Direct, even if the big surprises have been leaked. Unless there's more? I hope so.

Dragon Ball Z Kai:
And thus begins the Second Part of Namek. Yes, Namek ran so long that it's split into parts.
I'm so glad they kept the song. Though looking into it, Kenji Yamamoto had nothing to do it. So it was alright to keep.

Kill la Kill:
So many bombs! Ragyo is a true monster, killing her second daughter and dumping her without care. But it then turned out she was alive, and the protagonist!
Surprisingly brutal episode with Satsuki getting the shit beaten out of her, then Ragyo going full Kano on Ryuko.

Sword Art Online II:
NOTHING HAPPENED!
It's shit writing when Kirito manages to pull the clues out of his ass and somehow get it completely right. He's not fucking Sherlock Holmes!
This might as well have been "Sinon's Ass: The Episode".
I will never never never never never never NEVER understand how this show has fans.

Inuyasha: The FINAL Final Act:
After 15 years on Adult Swim, Inuyasha has finally come to a close. It's the ending I expected, everyone's happy! I guess I'd care more if I cared for Inuyasha in general... Oh well, new show next week!

FILLER'S ALMOST OVER!

One Piece:
THIRD GEAR MOFO! Its power is obscene, and it continues to show the inventive ways Luffy can make use of his body. Reed Richards, eat your heart out.

TheChits

I have news for you guys.

Super massive AoT spoilers. Don't click unless you don't care.

The AoT manga is actually kicking it into high gear right now, y'all. And the mangaka remembered the basement! It's coming back into play!!!

End spoilers.

The manga became absolute trash for a while there. I'm going to have to force myself to catch up some day just so I can finish the stupid story

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OMG so we're SKIPPING two episodes?! Whatever happened to "every episode is important" or whatever DeMarco said was the reason we'd get filler episodes?

Might've just been a typo, I bet, but that's still kind of funny.

daveo42

Banned
The arc after the female titan is great and I can't wait to see it animated.

I think the 2nd half of the manga is actually superior to the first because
Eren has a much less prominent role in a good chunk of the 2nd half outside of a few key moments and other characters have time to actually shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom