• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Oh yea, Family Guy at one time actually tried to treat Meg with dignity and respect, man that was an age ago.

LOLDSFAN

Yui and I are ready for Toonami tonight!

NpKv7au.gif

Gotta watch it on the computer though since someone is sleeping in the room next to me.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh yea, Family Guy at one time actually tried to treat Meg with dignity and respect, man that was an age ago.

By the end of original Family Guy she's basically as bad off as she is in the reboot. The only real difference is in OG Family Guy only Peter is an awful human being, but by about season four or five they're all basically hopeless.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
MlWA77swPVUBWYnW_5

A bunch Mitchiko to Hatchin, a bit E3... something like that. So much to react to after the fact, and such a different Toonami compared to previous times...

Crocodile

Yeah Funimation had a preview event for the dub like early 2014, and apparently the dub had some major mistakes that caused the parent company in Japan to freak out and lead to delays and redubbing.

Funi has been dubbing stuff for years and clearly their 1.11 and 2.22 dubs were fine. What could they have done that was SO BAD that Studio Khara freaked out? Did all the VAs show up drunk and the voice director just said "fuck it let's keep those takes"?

You mean jojo that cool anime that had 2 seasons of motion comic and that generic pervy crap food something.

Jojo is pretty damn cool but lets not get high here,studio pierrot & toei are better in nearly every way(direction,animation & music) then those guys behind those two animes, jojo was special case that had 20+ years of manga material unlike My Hero Academy.

Look I know you have a hard on for Toei and its no doubt they have talent in their employ but can we not pretend that most of the stuff they produce today isn't shit? (Probably due in part to over-extension). Also you not liking Food Wars has no bearing on how well made the show is or is not :p

So The Gallows is really trying to compare it's villain to icons like Jason and Freddie? Damn that takes some balls from an unproven horror film.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Dangerous babes!

Heh, Steve Blum quoting one of his best lines.

So The Gallows is really trying to compare it's villain to icons like Jason and Freddie? Damn that takes some balls from an unproven horror film.

It will make money cause I imagine the movie cost like $2 million to make and horror movies are big money makers.
But I don't see "Charlie" entering the Horror Pantheon.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Last time, on DBZ, the worst thing to happen on Toonami than the combined efforts of SAO, Tenchi Muyo GXP, & Shippuden filler episodes all rolled into one

....I guess, I don't know, I'm not feeling these guys, they'd fit better in DB & not Z....or Bo-Bobo....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom