• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryuko you are a terrible protagonist and you actively make the show worse, please go back to your home planet

Senketsu is like the last person you should be mad at

Ryuko rite nao amirite

giphy.gif

Well Ryuko kinda is the Ultimate lifeform. A human fully fused with life fibers from around birth. Oh hey, after credits scene. Time for Michiko & Hatchin.

I mean I feel it's a bit over played, but at the same time if you discovered you weren't really human and were some scientifically made being of the same material that's trying to destroy the world being a bit upset is justified.

ckohler

Good, they didn't forget the post credits scene. Yes, edge lord Ryuko has arrived.

Good news though,
it's only for two more episodes

Time for Michiko and Hatchin!

Crayolan

thank you. everyone talking about this edgelord shit and i'm just wondering wtf the issue is

I don't mind every other time she gets angry at nothing, but this time it's too late in the series for her to be acting like an idiot. It bothered me on my first watch too.

Crocodile

thank you. everyone talking about this edgelord shit and i'm just wondering wtf the issue is

It's the execution more than the idea. This is also like the 5th time she's "lost her way". Her character feels more like its circling rather than following a forward trajectory with regards to character development. Also her rage at Senketsu is very misplaced.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
comedy that episode was great

serious stuff was whatever

spanking stuff was NOOOOOOOOOOOPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom