• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Is this an inverted version of Tank? o_O

Also, what's the point of having a jail if you shoot people the moment they make a run for it?

yami4ct

I don't really care that she "loses her way". I like that more than characters that are good at everything and don't act like human beings given her circumstances.

Yeah, KLK doesn't really have story or characters. The plot is just an excuse to do super over the top action, a ton of fan service and some humor (that I personally find very hit or miss).

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Remember, we're probably only going to get the full OP this week. Next week is when they have the cut one.

Crocodile

Starting with a Prison Break is way more hype than starting with a Cinderalla at home story which is what I feared. Hopefully stick around for the whole episode :)

I don't really care that she "loses her way". I like that more than characters that are good at everything and don't act like human beings given her circumstances.

Nobody's asking her to be perfect. Just to not be consistently awful. Again, her character is just moving in circles, its not actually developing.

Gorillaz

getting black dynomite vibes from the opening lol

weird getting a non hero/shonen like show on here since the last one was lagoon from like a year ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom