• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChits

Let's do this!!!
AU7Amsc.gif

Jarate

Banned
thank you. everyone talking about this edgelord shit and i'm just wondering wtf the issue is
This is like what, the 4th or 5th time shes changed her mind for bad reasons

People dont want that shit, and its not like because shes consistent at all

daveo42

Banned
Ryuko has a sort of an inconsistent arc. She's justified in being angry about the fact she's really the thing that's destroying the world, but the way it's being done is still sloppy.

Fuck yes. Hope you guys love this show.

Puruzi

Banned
It's the execution more than the idea. This is also like the 5th time she's "lost her way". Her character feels more like its circling rather than following a forward trajectory with regards to character development. Also her rage at Senketsu is very misplaced.
I don't really care that she "loses her way". I like that more than characters that are good at everything and don't act like human beings given her circumstances.

It's the execution more than the idea. This is also like the 5th time she's "lost her way". Her character feels more like its circling rather than following a forward trajectory with regards to character development. Also her rage at Senketsu is very misplaced.

I mean when we get angry it's fairly common to lash out at the people you're closest to, but as a whole I agree the plot point isn't as inpactful as it should as it's the 4th time it's happened in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom