• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't the Government request the ip address of Death Gun from the ISP/Developer?

Why can't they do a toxicology report to trace the source of the poison and see who purchased it?

Why can't the developer put the registration process in privacy booths so their players information can be copied so easily?

Why don't admins interfere with Death Gun admitting to killing people during a live streamed event?

Whyyyyyyyyy

daveo42

Banned
So...I'm not even sure any of that happened. It all seems so stupid and pointless, even though I'm sure the writers thought "Ya, this is cool! Swords made out of battleships and that twist of never getting Death Gun's name? Fucking OP yo." The absolute worst stuff I've ever seen thrown at a story that people like.

Man...this filler can't end fast enough.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Gonna be honest (manga spoilers)
As dumb as Naruto Gaiden has been, Naruto himself makes a damn good Hokage. Probably would have been better if the series ended years ago.

This filler arc has been like bad fanfiction...

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Why can't the Government request the ip address of Death Gun from the ISP/Developer?

Why can't they do a toxicology report to trace the source of the poison and see who purchased it?

Why can't the developer put the registration process in privacy booths so their players information can be copied so easily?

Why don't admins interfere with Death Gun admitting to killing people during a live streamed event?

Whyyyyyyyyy
They answered this last week: it takes too long to contact the US

No seriously.

ckohler

Hey Naruto:

6VXxFbs.jpg

Ultratech

zzz

I'm ready for this filler to end. It feels like it's been dragging on and on.

Space Battleship Sword would have been cool had those been established.
But they didn't. It's just stupid out of nowhere. Like the rest of this show.

It must be Space Battleship Yoshituna in disguise.

yami4ct

God why do people like this show with terrible writing and nonsense chars enough to give it a sequel?

I think the manga up until maybe the end of the Chunin exams is actually quite fun. The author then completely loses the thread and it becomes terrible for like ever. I did dig the very end, though, and the new mini-series is also pretty fun.

Makes about as much sense as all the shit Naruto does for Sasuke. Guy is so starved for love that he'll completely devote himself to whatever weirdo gives him the time of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom