• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one king shit is really fuckin
MSgZL.gif

So GAF died for me for an hour in the middle of the daughter sexual abuse. Well, this week's edition. Most lewd anime thing I can remember seeing on TV. After this I'm sort of surprised the one scene last week was censored. Fondle breasts? That's fine. Ass groping and slapping? That's fine. But lord forbid the audience see fondling that was still clothed elsewhere.

I'm going to declare this the equivalent sexual content to the Hellsing Nazi Zombie Baby Eating was for gore. As in, extreme for the sake of being extreme and serving little purpose other than younger viewers needing adults.

God why do people like this show with terrible writing and nonsense chars enough to give it a sequel?
I'm pretty sure it got renewed during the first arc of the first season. So when the concept was novel and actually still entertaining. Then, shockingly, even when it got awful in the second half of S1 it didn't lose its popularity. Fuck the world.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
SORA!
Donald! Goofy!

And that's the last time we'll use that joke. At least we got some Kingdom Hearts III footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom