• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you guys say tonights sword art is great, do you mean in a "kirito can use 2 swords" great or a "asuna gets it on with ultros" kind of great?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's amazing how many shows become awkward to watch after the recent Bill Cosby allegations.
EDIT: What Shard said.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Arkham Knight commercial.
I wonder what Rocksteady will do now. Maybe an original title? One with less Batmobile and more compact like Arkham Asylum (I wasn't a fan of the change to open world)

TheChits

Arkham Knight commercial.
I wonder what Rocksteady will do now. Maybe an original title? One with less Batmobile and more compact like Arkham Asylum (I wasn't a fan of the change to open world)

I haven't played Origins or Knight, but I thought Asylum was vastly superior to City

daveo42

Banned
Made it in time to see something special on One Piece, something great on M&H, something tense on Kai, something lewd (more than likely) on KLK, something canon on Shippuden, and something stupid on SAO2.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
MlWA77up4eIC6u_Np-

Let's see how this goes...

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
This whole episode feels really dated and creaky, a good example of how overuse of pop culture references can age a work beyond its years.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
After watching Kill La Kill over all these weeks, I will now try and name all the characters I can remember (+spell them). For the record, I can't remember anyone's full name:

Matoi Edgelord
Mako Zany Boobs
Satsuki
Gammy Bondage Disclipine
Computer Nerd
Nononononoon
Yamcha
Sewing Club Guy
Butler man
Nui Hyuuga
Touchy Feely Rainbow Mom
The assistant from FLCL
Stripper Teacher
Demolition Man
Senketzu Stripper clothes
Mako's family who probably have names
Guts

Mik317

After watching Kill La Kill over all these weeks, I will now try and name all the characters I can remember (+spell them). For the record, I can't remember anyone's full name:

Matoi Edgelord
Mako Zany Boobs
Satsuki
Gammy Bondage Disclipine
Computer Nerd
Nononononoon
Yamcha
Sewing Club Guy
Butler man
Nui Hyuuga
Touchy Feely Rainbow Mom
The assistant from FLCL
Stripper Teacher
Demolition Man
Senketzu Stripper clothes
Mako's family who probably have names
Guts

Yep. That all checks out

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Grandjedi is a brother from a different mother when it comes to remembering names, it seems. We even have similar internal nicknames.

ckohler

Close enough. To be fair, I'm a big fan of the show and it took me a long time to learn the names. They're hard names to remember.

Matoi Edgelord
Mako Zany Boobs
Satsuki
Gammy Bondage Disclipine
Computer Nerd
Nononononoon
Yamcha
Sewing Club Guy
Butler man
Nui Hyuuga
Touchy Feely Rainbow Mom
The assistant from FLCL