• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

"GUYS I CAN'T SEE SHIT TELL ME WHATS HAPPENING"

The show is kind of kissing Satsuki's ass but given the choice between her an Ryuko, the choice is damn clear

Also this ship came out of nowhere? I guess a month is enough time to get the Osaka people on their side but whatever :p

ckohler

where did they get the funding for a supercarrier

5HHquxZ.png

Senketsu is a life fiber clothing being designed to kill life fibers

Ryoko is a life fiber human being designed to kill life fibers

Ryoko seeing Senkentsu and being reminded of her true nature does make sense, she's suffering from some severe depression leading to that oww the edge shenanigans people love to whine about.

Yeah I guess that makes sense. It still just irks me a bit considering their past scenes together.

Senketsu is a life fiber clothing being designed to kill life fibers

Ryoko is a life fiber human being designed to kill life fibers

Ryoko seeing Senkentsu and being reminded of her true nature does make sense, she's suffering from some severe depression leading to that oww the edge shenanigans people love to whine about.

Except we directly contradicted this a few episodes ago and in general the drama just doesn't work in a show that has fairly little regard for its own plot. Especially when it's not actually doing anything interesting with that drama.

Crayolan

"GUYS I CAN'T SEE SHIT TELL ME WHATS HAPPENING"

The show is kind of kissing Satsuki's ass but given the choice between her an Ryuko, the choice is damn clear

Also this ship came out of nowhere? I guess a month is enough time to get the Osaka people on their side but whatever :p

Pretty sure Osaka was working with Nudist Beach from the beginning. I think it was implied that's where he got his crab robo from.

ckohler

Except we directly contradicted this a few episodes ago and in general the drama just doesn't work in a show that has fairly little regard for its own plot. Especially when it's not actually doing anything interesting with that drama.

It's not complicated. Ryuko lashes out at people when she's upset. It doesn't matter what happened earlier. She feels like a monster and now she's lashing out. It's pretty much how she's always been.

Moaradin

This show can still be a lot of stupid fun when it's not being edgy though.

People really blow the edgy shit way out of proportion. Yes, Ryuko is an edgelord right now, but how much of that was even in this episode so far? Most of it has been lighthearted fun. Even the drama scenes never take themselves too seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom