• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
like, I kind of expected she'd try to stop her from killing everyone, but I didn't expect her to just SHOVE A SWORD THROUGH HER FUCKING CHEST

Satsuki will always be the best girl. #bowdown

tumblr_n0leoaMGzA1rz6urvo1_500.gif

daveo42

Banned
Tbh, that swerve is something most people saw coming from miles away and hoped it wouldn't actually happen. I mean it works in the grand scope of the story, but it's way too telegraphed.

Time to get my death gun on and kill Sinon, the girl that I love...I mean is just a friend. Ya...

Crocodile

Tbh, that swerve is something most people saw coming from miles away and hoped it wouldn't actually happen. I mean it works in the grand scope of the story, but it's way too telegraphed.

Time to get my death gun on and kill Sinon, the girl that I love...I mean is just a friend. Ya...

It was telegraphed for sure but there is a sense of catharsis to be achieved by playing into expectations. I'm not sure a subversion of that would have been beneficial here.

So, if Satsuki was gonna do that from the get go, why was she such a bitchy antagonist towards the heroine?

This show. The plot is like a fighting game plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom