• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Thanks Satsuki! I don't even care that was your mother... betray her all you want.

I have to say, I didn't really care for Ragyo at all. Everything about her seemed heavy-handed and too try-hard. If she had ANY more depth, she'd be a much more interesting character. But she felt like... the worse "female boss" I've seen. Nothing was appealing, or endearing about her, and even the things she did to make you hate her seemed really blah and more ridiculous and overblown rather than cunning and dark.

And now my Toonami channel went black. Argh.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So, if Satsuki was gonna do that from the get go, why was she such a bitchy antagonist towards the heroine?

This show. The plot is like a fighting game plot.

You're looking at this backwards. Satsuki is the heroine, and this little tramp wandered into her school one day and tried to fuck up all of her long term plans. The show has just taken the opposite perspective this whole time. :D

Mik317

FUCK YOU

no seriously fuck you

KIRITO'S BIG FLOPPY DICK IS WHAT HELPS HER GET OVER HER FEARS?

fuuuuuuckkkk yoooouuuuuu

Order

We're not even 5 minutes in and I'm already feeling like

qjtuWLH.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wait, when did Kirito get the time to have a grenade & such if he just got A SWORD.

LOL THERE'S JUST A ROBOTIC HORSE STANDING AROUND?!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I thought the bikes were too hard to handle? Why are vehicles too hard to handle in this game?

WHY CAN'T YOU PULL THE TRIGGER? Hell of a time for the PTSD to start up

Korigama

Tbh, that swerve is something most people saw coming from miles away and hoped it wouldn't actually happen. I mean it works in the grand scope of the story, but it's way too telegraphed.
I'd say that Satsuki's ominous delivery on the "dearest mother" line in last week's episode probably played into that (less so in the JP version).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom