• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik317

Tbh, that swerve is something most people saw coming from miles away and hoped it wouldn't actually happen. I mean it works in the grand scope of the story, but it's way too telegraphed.

Time to get my death gun on and kill Sinon, the girl that I love...I mean is just a friend. Ya...

Its things like this that makes me appreciate being oblivious as fuck to most foreshadowing.

Swerves hit me like bricks and I love it

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Death Gun just reminds me of

DeathMate.jpg

for some reason

daveo42

Banned
It's the gun I used to kill that guy that's now gonna kill me in a game about guns!

It was telegraphed for sure but there is a sense of catharsis to be achieved by playing into expectations. I'm not sure a subversion of that would have been beneficial here.

The catharsis does work, it's just the lack of subtly. At least the next been swerve moment is less so.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So, if Satsuki was gonna do that from the get go, why was she such a bitchy antagonist towards the heroine?

This show. The plot is like a fighting game plot.

Why do you think we want platinum to make a kill la kill game
also a gurren lagann game.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
See right off the bat we already have hacky shitty writing.
Death Gun SOMEHOW has the same gun that Carne Asada used to kill that robber IN SELF DEFENSE!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Tbh, that swerve is something most people saw coming from miles away and hoped it wouldn't actually happen. I mean it works in the grand scope of the story, but it's way too telegraphed.

Yeah, especially if you saw TTGL before hand.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Forget the ice cream I think SAO is clogging my ar----------HAJDFSAKLFDAF

TUSR

Banned
OH HAHAHA IT'S THIS EPISODE FUCK ME

asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san ?

Moaradin

asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san asada-san ?

not yet

Soulflarz

Banned

OH GOD IS IT THIS EPISODE

ENJOY GUYS
ENJOY

NOO

daveo42

Banned
Time to take a Death Chaster with your Death Shot.

I miss way too many of the ass shots btw because I'm too focused on the thread.

Oh gods she's calling out for Kirito.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom