• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
8rVuOVZ.jpg

Seda

So, like, I don't mind if a character has a moment of weakness as a step in their overall character development. But having the resolution be Kirito The Savior is boring and, uh, unintelligent, and so power fantasy it hurts.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Sooooo is there any reason Kirito doesn't bring up that he killed Sachi and her friends?
I mean, he didn't do it directly, but he was pretty much responsible by leading them into an obvious trap in an overleveled area and didn't bother to save them.

Oh look, more drama I'm supposed to care about DEAR GOD IS IT OVER YET?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Indeed, the problem is this is all heading back to Kirito solving all of Shinon's problems and concerns, fuck you SAO.

Gambit61

Guns make me mentally and physically ill...so let me play the biggest first person shooter involving real people available!

Sooooo is there any reason Kirito doesn't bring up that he killed Sachi and her friends?
I mean, he didn't do it directly, but he was pretty much responsible by leading them into an obvious trap in an overleveled area and didn't bother to save them.

Oh look, more drama I'm supposed to care about DEAR GOD IS IT OVER YET?

Why would he do that? He already got over it even though it took a long time remember?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I am so glad Inuyasha is in end game right now, at least stuff will happen!
It will be slightly stupid, but not insultingly.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Bass, tell me there wasn't a secret chapter where they fucked because like the second half of that episode was some fucking weird ass SAO pillow talk or whatever it was.

Crayolan

Reminder that they're just sitting in a cave in the middle of a match where someone could just stroll on in and kill them at any moment. But nah, they're safe because reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom