• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
I need to borrow someone's lap.

_40625565_lappillow_afp203.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Bass, tell me there wasn't a secret chapter where they fucked because like the second half of that episode was some fucking weird ass SAO pillow talk or whatever it was.

I hope there's a 16.5
Even if it wasn't published, Kawahara secretly wrote a chapter where Kirito and Sinon fuck.
No "two years of semen", but I'm sure Kirito is so perfect he cums like a horse.

... After Inuyasha I'm going to take a shower. That just made me feel gross.

Bass, tell me there wasn't a secret chapter where they fucked because like the second half of that episode was some fucking weird ass SAO pillow talk or whatever it was.

I believe this was written after the series became popular so probably not, had it been written pre Accel World however I'm sure there would be a sex scene here
just like there would have been one after Suguha found out Kirito was her brother

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Reminder that they're just sitting in a cave in the middle of a match where someone could just stroll on in and kill them at any moment. But nah, they're safe because reasons.

Also people are watching them and are probably spamming their chat with dongers and that sleeping guy twitch face.

Mik317

I have to take a break.

That shit broke me in ways i didn't know possible.

holy fucking christ.

I don't mind "oh mah gawd, this shit is real and I can't deal with it" as character development but I do mind when the solution to getting past this is "LOOK AT HOW AWESME THIS CHARACTER IS DOE...SUCK HIS DIIIIIICCKKK".

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I believe this was written after the series became popular so probably not, had it been written pre Accel World however I'm sure there would be a sex scene here
just like there would have been one after Suguha found out Kirito was her brother

I mean they're in the cave for what? Three episodes? This fucking show man...

I am 100% sober. So next week I'm going to have to drink for 3 hours before instead of the 2 I did this week. If that's not enough, well, this can't end well.

So. Uh. That was. Unimaginably horrible. And lollllllllolololollllllllllll the rest of the harem is watching, remember? Oops? Or do they have a secret deal to share Kirito and just ignore all the times they've been suck in caves with him and ended up fucking?

If only Kirito could have met Deathgun when he was vulnerable and they had to hide in a cave for a night, this could have turned out SO differently! Those two fucking would sort out their issues too, right?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Also people are watching them and are probably spamming their chat with dongers and that sleeping guy twitch face.

Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa
Actually, does that take on a different meaning in Japan since the kappa is an actual creature of legend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom