• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korigama

That was an exceedingly anti-climactic final battle. Well, might as well see what they're doing with meido warping or whatever.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
How many series stole their plot from Inuyasha?!

Considering how generic Inuyasha is, I can't imagine the rip-offs were even that memorable.
Inuyasha just managed to hit the right notes with mango and animu fans

Oh and yeah, "Man behind the man" is ooooold.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Well, you have to give the proper arena to the proper JRPG end boss, which means space.
They overleveled and did all the sidequests to make the final boss super easy, so now its time for the True Shin Ultimate Kai Boss Battle.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Alright, let me see if I can actually pay attention/stay awake/whatever during the second half.

So wait, SECOND TO LAST EPISODE & SHE'S BACK IN THE REAL WORLD?!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
All of them. Bleach especially.

No no no no no. Bleach is a major rip off of Yu Yu Hakusho. Seriously it's exact.
A delinquent kid meets with a grim reaper who shows/gives him powers. They kill demons for a while.
They run afoul of demons/reapers with red hair and black hair. Red hair ends up being a friendly ally while black hair is aloof as hell
An overpowered demon/reaper appears and the delinquent has to beat him
Then he runs afoul of a bunch of humans with similar demon/reaper powers.

There's others, but those are the major ones.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
"That's right, now I remember/I almost forgot" - the most uttered line of dialogue in all of Inuyasha

It's already happened at least twice in this episode alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom