• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The Shikon Jewel kind of sounds like The Lich. I need to catch up on Adventure Time...

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Honestly this scene here would be fine in the context of a well paced InuYasha series... this fucking rushed hack job final act killed all emotional investment you could have for this

Exactly. This was all fine in the manga where the pacing wasn't shit.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Except worse in every regard. This "the good guys are trapped in an idealized but fake version of their past lives" is an old as fuck trope too.

Honestly this scene here would be fine in the context of a well paced InuYasha series... this fucking rushed hack job final act killed all emotional investment you could have for this

Trust us when we say that if final act allowed the final chapters to breath you would like it alot better, take it from us, as we've watched inuyasha for maybe 10 years now waiting for this ending

Batman did it best:
0yOOeYX.gif
Im a fan of Big Os version of the trope cause everyones life is great except Rogers.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It's extremely frustrating, as I can see some decent~good ideas here that should work well if they weren't rushed to shit

Honestly everything we've seen works way better when it's properly paced, TFA just steamrolls through every single emotional beat and only cares about covering as many plot points as it can. This is honestly a fucking travesty, it's embarrassing how much better this was in the manga.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OMG, at least SAO was entertaining with how terrible it was.

This is just boring the hell out of me.

ONE MORE WEEK.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Huh? The soundtrack is one of the few things I like about this series.

Though they do play the same tracks all the time. It gets pretty repetitive.

That is part of the problem, nothing about the music has been epic final boss music, just the same old shit.

ckohler

I liked that if only it went to places I didn't anticipate. It feels like things are about to end.

Time for Zzzzhipuden.

daveo42

Banned
So the end will be mostly talking and the power of love across time and space?

I think I'm gonna bounce. An hour of filler sounds kind of bad after SAO tonight.

We're finally back to canon....and now Sp is purposely extending a two panal flashback kishi did into atleast 2 episodes. Someone said tho its probably and hopefully not true that its suppose to last 7 weeks in the shippuden anime thread.
fuck like seriously theres no need for them to have filler. The series is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom