• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Alright, not worth bothering with AoT.

Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 27 - A Touch-and-Go Situation! Gohan, Protect the Four-Star Ball!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 28 - The Countdown to Battle Begins! Enter, The Ginyu Force!
12:30 - KILL la KILL - 18 - Into the Night
1:00 - Sword Art Online II - 11 - What It Means to Be Strong
1:30 - Inuyasha: The Final Act - 26 - Toward Tomorrow - END
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 70 - Resonance
2:30 - One Piece - 304 - I Can't Protect Anyone Unless I Win! Third Gear Activated!
3:00 - Attack on Titan - 11 - Idol: The Struggle for Trost, Part 7

Later.
Next week though!

2:30 - One Piece - 304 - I Can't Protect Anyone Unless I Win! Third Gear Activated!

QnJTiUi.gif

Mik317

but yeah this week blew

Nothing happened in DBZ and KLK (Sweerrvee withstanding), SAOII killed me inside, and One Piece and Naruto was filler.

not a good look.

Next week should be awesome tho

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh great, think my Dish has to update or whatever.

Yeah, screw it, I'm out, won't be able to rewind my Dish back 30 minutes now since it most likely just erased the fact I was watching One Piece just now...

Freakin' hell, that' TWICE tonight I've zoned out or passed out tonight for about 10 minutes. I need to start getting naps in or something...

Pixis' line about getting eaten by a sexy Titan lady is such a red herring for later :lol

I assume it's okay to talk about later stuff (at least as far as the anime went) because this is a rerun?

Seda

hmm i can give the characters a little bit of credit for having eren not be totally selfish and letting armin take the wheel

but it's super blunt and overdramatic as per aot standard.

pixis is pretty boss tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom