• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
11391628_10206949354434187_6938837550400411660_n.jpg

Cena protects his waifus.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
To be fair, most people in Japan already read the manga so it's not like they are really being spoiled.

They do it all the time in Gundam shows, which are almost never based on previously written material. It's a weird cultural thing.

Jarate

Banned
You all still playing? Can I join?

i'll be on soon man, just cooking up some mac and cheese

Me and BBoy were on the opposite team too often, wish this game had matchmaking where you could party up :|

By the way,

Jarate, you're not very good. I hope that wasn't your best weapon :3

Best weapon is either regular splatter or NES Zapper, although I really wanna get good at the longer range machine gun

Im too inconsistent really, although when im at my best im a monster

Ive had a few 15+ kill games now, which is really awesome. Killing enemies doesnt reward you very well, but man it's so helpful to stop enemies from super jumping to teammates

Soulflarz

Banned
Splatoon had an update? Rip me.

Who do I join?

Also shoutout to toonamigaf for becoming non toonamigaf again

Toonami |Jun15| Squidstyler

It'd drive the splatoonOT insane.
(But I do love the current one too...hmm)

Hello ToonamiGAF. I'm excited for Michiko and Hatchin because despite liking it, I never ended up finishing it. I had pretty much completely forgotten about it until it was announced to come to Toonami. I used to watch Toonami on Saturdays from the time it was an April Fools joke to when it started up for real but kept passing out at Thundercats (whenever that was airing, sometime last year or the year before?) so I eventually stopped, although when Space Dandy was airing I did watch it and post here sometimes. I see the schedule has downsized and Bleach/OG Naruto is gone, which will probably help.

I always liked the idea of Toonami coming back but I had seen pretty much every show/read the manga of nearly everything on the block, I guess that hasn't changed much, but I think the community is pretty cool here. Here's just my experience with the shows on the block/coming onto the block:

Dragon Ball Kai - Read all of Dragon Ball, watched Dragon Ball/DBZ/GT
Kill la Kill - Watched it all
SAO II - Watched all but the last four or so episodes so I guess I can finish that now
InuYasha Final Act - Never watched
Shippuuden - Read the manga all the way
One Piece - Up to current on the manga
Attack on Titan - Watched the whole show, up to current on the manga
Akame ga Kill - Watched most of the show until filler, up to current on the manga

So I'm a big nerd. I also love shonen trash so woohoo. Oh, and what episodes are you guys on? I hope I didn't miss the end of Enies Lobby.

Moaradin

Hello ToonamiGAF. I'm excited for Michiko and Hatchin because despite liking it, I never ended up finishing it. I had pretty much completely forgotten about it until it was announced to come to Toonami. I used to watch Toonami on Saturdays from the time it was an April Fools joke to when it started up for real but kept passing out at Thundercats (whenever that was airing, sometime last year or the year before?) so I eventually stopped, although when Space Dandy was airing I did watch it and post here sometimes. I see the schedule has downsized and Bleach/OG Naruto is gone, which will probably help.

I always liked the idea of Toonami coming back but I had seen pretty much every show/read the manga of nearly everything on the block, I guess that hasn't changed much, but I think the community is pretty cool here. Here's just my experience with the shows on the block/coming onto the block:

Dragon Ball Kai - Read all of Dragon Ball, watched Dragon Ball/DBZ/GT
Kill la Kill - Watched it all
SAO II - Watched all but the last four or so episodes so I guess I can finish that now
InuYasha Final Act - Never watched
Shippuuden - Read the manga all the way
One Piece - Up to current on the manga
Attack on Titan - Watched the whole show, up to current on the manga
Akame ga Kill - Watched most of the show until filler, up to current on the manga

So I'm a big nerd. I also love shonen trash so woohoo. Oh, and what episodes are you guys on? I hope I didn't miss the end of Enies Lobby.

Next week

TIL you can't quote post in closed threads.

Soulflarz

Banned
LOL there I finally lost my win streak

Got massacred too.

Im good for the night. Going to watch EVA 21 DC, then go fall asleep >_> It's 2:30...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom