• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
It is the end of an era, it is the end of Inuyasha and that is all I got, the shitty pacing of The Final Act really ruined it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It's sad because when I look at what happened in Final Act on paper it all sounds fine, but it's rushed execution ruins it

Yep. I'd really recommend going and reading the manga version, it's honestly a million times better if only because the pacing isn't shit.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It needed to be like 52 episodes not 26.
A lot of these episodes would have benefited if they slowed down.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Thank goodness, doesn't seem as though the t-storms are gonna happen now. Only 40% chance at 1 a.m., so......during SAO2 & then Final Act.

.......I would be okay with that...

Raxus

It's sad because when I look at what happened in Final Act on paper it all sounds fine, but it's rushed execution ruins it

I feel bad. There is a bunch of great moments in the series. I LOVED Kagara's demise but it is sad that so much was swallowed up for rushed story beats and last minute power ups. Spacing out the earlier episodes and packaging some of the later episodes would have done wonders for the pacing.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I feel bad. There is a bunch of great moments in the series. I LOVED Kagara's demise but it is sad that so much was swallowed up for rushed story beats and last minute power ups. Spacing out the earlier episodes and packaging some of the later episodes would have done wonders for the pacing.

Most of the episodes, especially early on, needed to be two or three episodes.

Not sure who was the genius who said that all of this could fit in 26 episodes but they needed to be slapped.

It was probably more a case of "you ONLY get 26 episodes of your InuYasha continuation/final act" so instead of risking doing 26 well paced episodes and not getting renewed better safe then sorry and adapt all the major scenes in a super rush extravaganza.

For how popular InuYasha is worldwide you think they would have green lit a continuation at the original pacing, did ratings really tank at the end when they canceled the original anime?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
It was probably more a case of "you ONLY get 26 episodes of your InuYasha continuation/final act" so instead of risking doing 26 well paced episodes and not getting renewed better safe then sorry and adapt all the major scenes in a super rush extravaganza.

For how popular InuYasha is worldwide you think they would have green lit a continuation at the original pacing, did ratings really tank at the end when they canceled the original anime?

I have no idea.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Trainspotting joke.

......................because uh.............

...............................IT EXISTS!!!!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Commercial for "Max", saw the trailer at Jurassic World.

I guarantee the movie ends with the dog dying. That's how they all do.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzTdaboUuw0swJ5

I was gonna draw Akami Ga... but yeah. FINAL FINAL ACT! Everything else can wait.

Inutheme'd dump all night. I dunno what that means exactly yet... we'll find out!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Never mind what the haters say, Family Guy, especially the old episodes, is funny
The older episodes & probably the first season when they came back to TV isn't THAT bad. But I feel like as the series went on, it felt like it got more mean spirited & was all "AW YEAH, SHOCK VALUE AND POP CULTURE REFERENCES VIA CUT-AWAY JOKES!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom