• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regiruler

Wouldn't be surprised if it was this...though honestly I might just skip it because very few episodes so far make me want to rewatch them.
The namek ones where someone gets badoozled then immensely angry about it are pretty good.

So when vegeta goes full traitor and last episode.

daveo42

Banned
Kai marathon seems like a safe bet for the 4th. AoT doesn't need another marathon and I hope to god we don't see an SAO2 marathon. That would be some sort of twisted torture.

An Enies Lobby conclusion marathon would be pretty hype but it ain't happening.

Man...that would be awesome, but there's no way that would happen.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
And YOU GET A LEAK

And YOU GET A LEAK

E3 2015

6a00d8341c406353ef01a511c9a142970c-pi

LOL

Also I spent too much money on the Bloodstained kickstarter and now I'm sad :(

Probably in the running for GOTY 2017 though
And we haven't even had our annual giant Sony leak yet!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
A Dragonball marathon would be weird since they would still have to show the latest Kai episode first unless the repeat at 8 got pre-empted too. So we would see the episode where
Goku finally joins the battle
... Only to be followed by the previous 6 episodes? That just wouldn't flow too well. Now if they could pre-empt the 8pm showing and just air 7 repeats that night with a promo hyping up the next week...

Of course, it looks like SAO2 is having the conclusion to its arc the week after July 4th too so they could just as easily air a SAO marathon with a promo hyping its arc's conclusion....

And obviously a One Piece marathon won't be happening. Plus July 4th would be too early to start airing a climax promo. Maybe they'll just troll us and air a Filler Shippuden marathon.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Does Luffy always Gomu Gomu...*insert move*?

He sometimes throws out the Gomu Gomu for move spam, which happens more as the series goes on and Luffy fights greater numbers simultaneously.

Like you might get Gomu Gomu no Pistol! Yari! Muchi! Gatling!

He'll also tend not to use Gomu Gomu before most basic attacks (for example, extending punches that don't have the wind up of Gomu Gomu no Pistol).

A Dragonball marathon would be weird since they would still have to show the latest Kai episode first unless the repeat at 8 got pre-empted too. So we would see the episode where
Goku finally joins the battle
... Only to be followed by the previous 6 episodes? That just wouldn't flow too well. Now if they could pre-empt the 8pm showing and just air 7 repeats that night with a promo hyping up the next week...

Well it would reflect how DBZ originally aired on Toonami if the repeat episode before the rerun marathon was the one where
Goku starts fighting the red and blue guys

Line_HTX

Man, it still doesn't feel real that Inuyasha comes to an end. I watched the whole thing on [adult swim] since middle school. I never once bothered going ahead and looking at the sub since the video quality back then was horrendous and unwatchable.
This damn DirectTV synopsis makes it sound like the Shikon Jewel is like the Genie from Alladdin.
Oh well, they got to end it somehow right? One last ride and one last "Inuyasha! Kagome!" forever.

So, if Satsuki was gonna do that from the get go, why was she such a bitchy antagonist towards the heroine?

This show. The plot is like a fighting game plot.

Satsuki was trying so hard to be like Jin Kazama in T6. >:)

No I have never watched Fox in my life, what is this thing? Some kind of wild beast?

The same person that owns FN owns Fox

To say that FOX Broadcasting runs the exact same way as FNC just because they're under the same parent company is completely wrong and unfair. FOX Broadcasting is just like any other television network, they have drama shows, comedy shows, what have you... And they are completely different in their nature than FNC and aren't even "conservative" in that sense. And I'm pretty sure they don't care or don't like FNC anyways. I'm sorry, but that is an incredibly atrocious broad brush on your part.

I always thought that FOX was more famous for having the biggest list of canceled shows in history. Of course, I assumed that only because there was one season premiere of Family Guy where they listed off the canceled shows. At least FOX Sports is most entertaining, and has the coolest theme for football, haha.

Now, that's sort of expected, but, alas, Sinon was one of them. She moves to ALO, doesn't she? BLAAAAAAH. She was so awesome in her intro episode! SO GOOD. Sigh. I remember saying even then that it would be crushing when she just ended up in the harem, but I didn't think her fall from grace would be anywhere near as painful as it has been.

Someone PLEASE tell me this game is godawful. Please? On the merits of gameplay, I mean. There's no way the story and harem activities aren't miserable.

Tonight's episode title: What does strength mean to Sinon?
laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

I heard that the game was OK to an extent, and not the worst thing ever. Although some things are kind of cringeworthy, like
that DLC character Russian genius loli who's a Science professor at Harvard. I think her purpose is she wants to study Kirito and the VR world for research? Or something?? I don't even know.

Where is this from?

They should air SAO Extra Edition for the 4th of July. =D

Finally caught up to this thread. I'll be back on time for Satsuki McMahon and hope I'm not too wasted from the Houston Beer Festival.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
More like......a long....arc.....

One of these days, I should go back & rewatch that but with the Funimation dub. I remember just laughing at the greatness of the final fight.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
More like......a long....arc.....

One of these days, I should go back & rewatch that but with the Funimation dub. I remember just laughing at the greatness of the final fight.
Funimation dub for that and Drum Island are beautiful.

Jarate

Banned
Why isnt there an extended universe for DBZ

Id love to see an intro arc for Captain Ginyu and Master Roshi, in fact, Young Master Roshi adventures would probably be incredible

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The salt in the Transformers Devastation thread is... devastating.

TRANSFORMERS WERE ON TOONAMI! IT'S RELEVANT!

The salt in the Transformers Devastation thread is... devastating.

TRANSFORMERS WERE ON TOONAMI! IT'S RELEVANT!
It would be nice if Hasbro collaborated with Adult Swim and made a new Transformers show for Toonami, but NOPE....they need that "kids who buy lots of toys" demographic money.

BatDan

It would be nice if Hasbro collaborated with Adult Swim and made a new Transformers show for Toonami, but NOPE....they need that "kids who buy lots of toys" demographic money.

An older audience Transformers would be nice.
NOT Bayformers. If anything that shit is even more immature than the 30 minute toy commercial.

Line_HTX

An older audience Transformers would be nice.
NOT Bayformers. If anything that shit is even more immature than the 30 minute toy commercial.

Hey man, Bay massive random explosions and shitstep sound effects make hundreds of millions of dollars. They know the crowd loves those things, just like the crowd loves SAO. :p

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I just hope I can actually stay awake during Final Act compared to last week. So glad we're getting a new show next week, especially one by the person who'd later do Lupin III: Woman Named Fujiko Mine.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Crap, it seems I might have t-storms tonight, mainly at Midnight & 1 a.m.....Either my Dish will go out or my internet will, I bet....though I guess if I had to choose which one to keep, internet would let me watch it online and chat at the same time.

Seda

i was checking english voices and did u no

FKrJyCMm.png
==
rJuxMmpm.jpg

(Monica Rial - also Kai's Bulma, Shiro (DMWL), Tsubaki (Soul Eater))

BatDan

i was checking english voices and did u no

FKrJyCMm.png
==
rJuxMmpm.jpg

(Monica Rial - also Kai's Bulma, Shiro (DMWL), Tsubaki (Soul Eater))

Don't forget Tashigi in One Piece (we haven't seen her on Toonami, but she predates 207 so she's fair game).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom