• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I want to criticize anybody, but I'm so used to buying games well after launch that I see people getting irlmad at Aksys/Amazon for the delay - to the extent that now they say aren't going to play the game at all - and it kinda confuses me. I saw three people say that, and I doubt they all played 999 right when it released.

I also have a billion other games to get to so even if a preorder of mine is delayed, I wouldn't be bothered.

People over react and get overly emotional on the internet we're all guilty of it at one time or another.

People have a right to be upset about the last second delay of the finished game others are playing right now, I'd be frustrated if I wasn't already planning to play ztd next month on my vacation.

Soulflarz

Banned
Not that I want to criticize anybody, but I'm so used to buying games well after launch that I see people getting irlmad at Aksys/Amazon for the delay - to the extent that now they say aren't going to play the game at all - and it kinda confuses me. I saw three people say that, and I doubt they all played 999 right when it released.

I also have a billion other games to get to so even if a preorder of mine is delayed, I wouldn't be bothered.

I understand being upset very muchso. I got lucky I could get two on hold at gamestops.
However, to say you won't play ZTD at all over this is baffling.

...guys
You've waited 4 years for a sequel
We thought we wouldn't get it at all. Many people a year ago would have paid close to twice the retail price to play it at all, so I don't understand that one aspect of choosing to skip it entirely.

To each their own though. I'm loving it!

11:30 PM Dragon Ball Z Kai: 1,346,000
12:00 AM Mobile Suit Gundam I.B.O: 1,040,000
12:30 AM Hunter X Hunter: 926,000
1:00 AM Samurai Champloo: 786,000
1:30 AM Naruto Shippuden: 724,000
2:00 AM One Piece: 671,000
2:30 AM Parasite: ???

source.

BBboy20

12 years later and I have finnally finished first Full Metal Panic; now on to Fumoffu since that seems to be what everyone references to in the past decade.

Regiruler

fewafewafgnwaknwagnkwangfwak gnkwng kGOD DAMMIT

I'm a deadbeat, so sorry

playing pikmin 3 then dinner, forgot so hard

I MUST COMMIT SODUKU VIA GXP MARATHON

I'm so bloody frustrated with myself, I should have set a reminder

Voror

I've been completely out of the loop on Toonami for a while now, but out of curiosity, how is that HxH dub? Any good?

I've been completely out of the loop on Toonami for a while now, but out of curiosity, how is that HxH dub? Any good?

It's been great. Hisoka's voice especially is perfect. The only iffy part is Killua's voice, which is a bit too feminine, but it isn't bad.

Grexeno

fewafewafgnwaknwagnkwangfwak gnkwng kGOD DAMMIT

I'm a deadbeat, so sorry

playing pikmin 3 then dinner, forgot so hard

I MUST COMMIT SODUKU VIA GXP MARATHON

I'm so bloody frustrated with myself, I should have set a reminder
S'alright. Are you available for July 12th instead?

Line_HTX

Stephanie Sheh ‏@stephaniesheh 42m42 minutes ago

Every vote not for Yui, it's like a vote for Trump. #SAOVote2016 #sao

CmF20rCWgAEHJin.jpg:large

By the way, Aniplex just announced the dub cast for the somewhat of a thriller Erased. The cast choice is mostly alright, I guess.

Line_HTX

Every time I see the name Cherami Leigh I default to Asuna, so for some reason every other character where I see her name I just imagine the Asuna tone on those characters, even if it doesn't make sense.

:X

By the way, Aniplex just announced the dub cast for the somewhat of a thriller Erased. The cast choice is mostly alright, I guess.

Would have voted for Papa Kirito, but she makes a compelling argument.

#Yui2016
#BestDaughter

Mizerman

Yui or Trump...

I vote neither.

Raxus

My bad guys. I haven't posted during any of the airings this last month. I'll make sure to step up my game.

I think everyone is off this month. Even weekly the thread rarely updates though July 1st and 2nd we are going to have lots to talk about. Weekday Toonami needs to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom