• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBboy20

You know, I'm starting to think anybody who uses "censorship' in regards of the entertainment industry in this day and age helps you understand what kind-of person said person is in the same way somebody admitting he/she finds Donald Drumpf appealing.

It disappoints you non-the-less.

Crocodile

BWH1KJV.jpg

Guess who's back. Back Again.

I've heard good things about the Blue Exorcist manga past the point where the anime split off. Hopefully that's what's covered. And who knows, if this got a continuation after so long while not being super successful to my knowledge, maybe Soul Eater will get another chance
and Bleach

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So is this new Blue Exorcist anime a Brotherhood style reboot or a continuation that ignores the "Good Guy Satan" gecko ending?

So is this new Blue Exorcist anime a Brotherhood style reboot or a continuation that ignores the "Good Guy Satan" gecko ending?

They very easily could do a quick recap and start back when we were watching Rin get trained by Shura with the candles since that was around the point in devolved into nonsense filler.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
They very easily could do a quick recap and start back when we were watching Rin get trained by Shura with the candles since that was around the point in devolved into nonsense filler.

True, the original anime didn't actually cover much of the manga. Only like four volumes. Now there's 16 (with the 17th coming next Monday)

I told myself I'd read the BE manga because I enjoyed the anime more than most of ToonamiGAF (when it was in canon material), but never actually got around to it.

Here's looking forward to the Brotherhood version coming to Toonami!

...I also said the same thing about the AgK manga...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom