• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
why would anyone spend 150 dollars on any game let alone sao

Some people love SAO.

Other people love Vita games...even when they aren't on the Vita!

Some other people really love this particular series of games.

Get a perfect storm plus money to blow and...

Line_HTX

If I was filthy rich, I would probably get it only for the bonus disc and the artbook because I'm a sucker for those kinds of extra content. It's like watching commentary episodes or behind the scenes look.

Seda

Why wouldn't he? he hangs out with us and he knows its important to us to know what goes on in that panel.

If somebody is going to spend time & money (& deal with crowds and event stress) to attend something like this, they can set their itinerary however they want without obligation to anyone but themselves.

That said, I'm sure we'll hear about anything that happens at the panels quite quickly through Twitter and whatnot.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
If somebody is going to spend time & money (& deal with crowds and event stress) to attend something like this, they can set their itinerary however they want without obligation to anyone but themselves.

That said, I'm sure we'll hear about anything that happens at the panels quite quickly through Twitter and whatnot.

For example, VIZ is doing this right here and right now.
https://twitter.com/VIZMedia

Yeah I get that but again, hes just as much as a Toonami fan as we are I just don't see him not going unless something bigger that hes interested in is happening at that time.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I know, right.

.......use Amazon Prime to get it for $120!!!

My friend would probably get it if he had the money. He lives the series, yet thinks it's one of the worst dubs he's ever heard. Yes, you read that correctly.

ckohler

For example, VIZ is doing this right here and right now.
https://twitter.com/VIZMedia

That wall of 30th Anniversary drawings is amazing. Drawn by the artists themselves.

CmS-95rXEAEOtES.jpg:large

This one in particular is pretty seminal for Viz..

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
According to Anime News Network:

Max Mittleman as Saitama
Zach Aguilar as Genos
Robbie Daymond as Mumen Rider
Erik Kimerer as Speed 'o' Sound Sonic

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
First Patrick Seitz isn't All Might, now Johnny Yong Bosch isn't Genos.

Instead, Genos is Takaki Uno from Iron Blooded Orphans & Mumen Rider is Tuxedo Mask from Viz's Sailor Moon dub.

Sonic is voiced by IBO's Biscuit.

Seda

Max voices Ein in Gundam (he was one of the mobile suit pilots for Gjallerhorn introduced in the first two episodes, and actually the only one still alive.)

He's also the main character in Star Ocean 5, although I haven't played that.

Line_HTX

I think having some new blood should be fun, as long as the voice director knows what he's doing.

I'm cautiously hyped about OPM dub.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Actually, kind of had a random thought about Champloo's replacement.

Considering ratings are down during summer, wouldn't it be a bad idea to premiere a huge name show like OPM when the ratings are lower than usual? We already saw last week's ratings take a bit of a hit, wouldn't it make sense to hold off until viewer ratings are closer to normal?

Grexeno

Actually, kind of had a random thought about Champloo's replacement.

Considering ratings are down during summer, wouldn't it be a bad idea to premiere a huge name show like OPM when the ratings are lower than usual? We already saw last week's ratings take a bit of a hit, wouldn't it make sense to hold off until viewer ratings are closer to normal?
I don't know if you can factor that into the decision-making process, which by the way probably took place months ago.

No JYB as Genos?
dropped.

The dub should be fineeeeeee.

Toonami panel in an hour or so. If OPM does replace Champloo, it's gonna be weird having it premiere at 1:30. That'd be 3 dub premieres though!

Seda

No JYB as Genos?
dropped.

The dub should be fineeeeeee.

Toonami panel in an hour or so. If OPM does replace Champloo, it's gonna be weird having it premiere at 1:30. That'd be 3 dub premieres though!

Toonami panel isn't until 7:30pm PDT. There's an Aniplex panel before then though, if there's anyone interested in their catalog.

Jarate

Banned
Didnt metroid primerib say he was going to the panel?

Any chance you could periscope it if you get into it and have the internet powers to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom