• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
30 km = 18.6 miles

how are they not covered in sweat

do none of them need to use the bathroom

shouldn't their feet be bleeding

ckohler

28447534.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
But if it was the main character, he would've gotten their second wind & would be more motivated to finish.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
60 km = 37.28 miles

Like holy hell, I remember feeling out of breath running ONE mile in high school.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
now I can't help but think Tonpa has to put up with this part of the exam every year

he's done this part THIRTY FIVE TIMES

Tonpa has to be, what, at least 50 years old? Dude has tried the Hunter exam 35 times already and even if there's age requirement I can't imagine he was that young when he started. Dude is in pretty good shape all things considered.

Regiruler

Honestly, all of the examiners should be more like the first.

And leorio, you insisted they call you "mister" and you're talking about booze.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Leorio is 19, only a few more years and he'll be the village elder.
I find that believable, but at the same time, I'd say that's not really in the "teen" age range most people associate with that term. I think after 18, you don't have the "teen" term applied to you.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
...........wait........

....if he left when he was Gon's age, which is 12.....

...........when exactly did he have the time to impregnate Gon's mom?

Seda

I find that believable, but at the same time, I'd say that's not really in the "teen" age range most people associate with that term. I think after 18, you don't have the "teen" term applied to you.

Well, aren't Gon and Killua 12? Then Leorio's statement that 'he's a teenager just like them' isn't even correct because those two are not.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
...........wait........

....if he left when he was Gon's age, which is 12.....

...........when exactly did he have the time to impregnate Gon's mom?
He became a Hunter at 12. Ging eventually hooked up with some lady years later as a hunter. THEN he ditched her.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well, aren't Gon and Killua 12? Then Leorio's statement that 'he's a teenager just like them' isn't even correct because those two are not.
Fair enough.

He became a Hunter at 12. Ging eventually hooked up with some lady years later as a hunter. THEN he ditched her.
Ah, I must've had my line of thought wrong.

Also, how much would it suck to have to rewalk that 50 miles you JUST ran for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom