• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wait a minute....

.............THE DUDE ON THE RADIO WAS THE PINHEAD FREAK!!!

How did I notice that before

Fucking laughed again at that dramatic freeze frame of Hisoka carrying Leorio. I know it was supposed to look cool and dramatic but it just looked ridiculous. Time for more Hunter x Hunter.

ckohler

who's ready to cook for Menchi? <3

H9kv5.gif

I mean, this could have happened with the running exam too. Just because coking isn't a physical fitness exam means it doesn't count. Hunter bias, I tell you!

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Still not a fan of how this exam played out. How no one even tried to make 2 varied dishes out of the ingredient still seems really, really dumb.

I'm suppose to feel "Menchi was unreasonable!", but instead I feel "this was just poorly conceived."

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Still not a fan of how this exam played out. How no one even tried to make 2 varied dishes out of the ingredient still seems really, really dumb.

I'm suppose to feel "Menchi was unreasonable!", but instead I feel "this was just poorly conceived."

Yea, they shouldn't have cut out the sushi bit. The whole ninja joke is lost without it.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I mean, this could have happened with the running exam too. Just because coking isn't a physical fitness exam means it doesn't count. Hunter bias, I tell you!

This is also dumb too. One has to know how to survive while "hunting", but maybe I'm just taking the idea of a Hunter too literally. They play with it meaning something like "Warrior", but I think more like "General survivalist / combatant".

Yea, they shouldn't have cut out the sushi bit. The whole ninja joke is lost without it.

Yeah, sounds like a shame from what you guys explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom