• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

11:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 77 - Beyond Super Saiyan! Vegeta Confronts the Monster Cell!
12:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 5 - Beyond the Red Sky
12:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 11 - Trouble × With × The Gamble
1:00 - Samurai Champloo - 26 - Evanescent Encounter (Part 3) - END
1:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 118 - Formation!
2:00 - One Piece - 352 - A Belief Worth Begging to Live for!! Brook Defends His Afro
2:30 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 11 - The Blue Bird

Later.

BBboy20

C X Y X A

For the record, I have not seen all of Champloo, probably was up to the zombie episode where I am as clueless as first timers so seeing how it all ends is going to be exciting.

Raxus

We need a new thread title

Toonami |JunJul16| Wake up and smell the Sunflowers

In honor of the final episode of Champloo.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
WVW69jW6wRU2Cqg_-J

WVW69jW7hFQOj31OML

WVW69jW84VwiLcwDIA

LATER.

Well that's coming to Toonami. Probably even a simuldub.

Unless

And big if here

With the new deal Amazon and Crunchyroll get it exclusively and Crunchy dubs it themselves. I mean I guess we could see Toonami and Crunchy work out a deal for Crunchyroll dubs to air on toonami but I need to see it to believe it.

Edit;

Here is a Clip from the gundam build fighters dub that's on the Blu ray surprisingly not terrible

https://mobile.twitter.com/naricat/status/749369401124659200/video/1

That was a good read. The Toonami Subreddit gets really annoying because you get the True Anime Fans™ who bitch whenever a mainstream show gets picked up.

So I assume they were salty as fuck when OPM was announced?

Reddit people sound like the same people who whine whenever a show gets a dub or evidence that dubs are important to anime/game success comes out.

So I assume they were salty as fuck when OPM was announced?

Reddit people sound like the same people who whine whenever a show gets a dub or evidence that dubs are important to anime/game success comes out.

Partly. It was the Hutner X Hunter pick up a few months back that made people the most salty.

Moaradin

Kabaneri kinda made me appreciate Attack on Titan more. For all its problems, at least the mystery is still intriguing. The show has a good hook even if the execution isn't the best sometimes.

I'm looking forward to the second season. Hopefully the pacing is improved.

Kabaneri kinda made me appreciate Attack on Titan more. For all its problems, at least the mystery is still intriguing. The show has a good hook even if the execution isn't the best sometimes.

Just a few weeks ago, weren't people saying that Kabaneri was better than AoT? I haven't been watching it, so did something change?

I always found the mystery of the world in AoT more interesting then the giant zombie action so I greatly look forward to season 2.

Just a few weeks ago, weren't people saying that Kabaneri was better than AoT? I haven't been watching it, so did something change?

Kabaneri introduced a human antagonist who motivations weren't really well explained and his goal was mustache twirling comical levels of evil and the series went 100% nonsensical schlock in the finale.

Moaradin

The first couple episodes were better than Attack on Titan. The show had some serious potential when most people thought it would just be a cheap AoT clone. As soon as it introduced its main antagonist, the show completely shit the bed. It did nothing with its world or characters and instead focused on the shitty villain with mind-boggling motivations.

That final episode was such nonsense.

So, it turns out Bleach is ending in 5-6 chapters. I can't wait to see what nonsense Kubo will use to wrap everything up.

Bull, wheres the proof? not that I don't believe you but I also doubt Kubo will let this train end soo soon, I was expecting at least another year of Bleachyness.

Line_HTX

I think that Mumei is better than Mikasa overall.

Kabaneri is slightly better, but that's not really saying much.

I'd be down with Kabaneri showing up on Toonami though.

Moaradin

Mumei's character was damaged a lot during the second half. She turns out pretty lame. Ikoma is alright but they barely do anything with him. They show him as an inventor in the beginning but they did nothing with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom