• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Netero has such stupid choice in footwear.

I find it funny that she fails them for this exam but chooses a (technically) harder exam as a replacement.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Netero has such stupid choice in footwear.

I find it funny that she fails them for this exam but chooses a (technically) harder exam as a replacement.
True, but I'm sure the applicants would feel that the test is more in line as to "training" & becoming a hunter, having to deal with situations & gathering rare items.

Seda

Heh, I didn't notice that the big ponytailed guy has tissues up his noise before (because he was launched into a stone tower by the huge guy)

The hope that one day you will taste something as delicious as eagle spider eggs fills you with Determination. Time for another episode of Hunter x Hunter.

Raxus

ewww, boiled

should've fried them or turned them into an omelette.

Pffff. Screw that.

Give me some Transforming Furikake Gohan!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hard to believe this is the last episode of the marathon. This flew by.
Seriously. I had to relook at my clock to remind myself this is the final episode of the night.

Also holy crap, only took 7 episodes for them to finally get some food & rest (well, 6.8 since they got to eat those eggs).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
My subtitles said "he's bald, but" despite the fact she never said that part about the ninja dude.

Raxus

I am sure I have stated it before but I just want to reiterate. Hisoka is one of my favorite characters in shonen ever.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
hey kids, wanna come to a secluded room where we play a game where you have to try & touch my ball?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So is it just me, or is the humor in the new Ghostbusters too........I guess "in your face" & "loud"?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Chris Hemsworth gets possessed in the Ghostbusters reboot? nice spoiler, commercials!
Yeah, that was kind of disappointing to discover, would've been better left to discover when actually watching the movie.

For some reason, we've reached a point where trailers & commercials need to show TOO much.

BBboy20

So is it just me, or is the humor in the new Ghostbusters too........I guess "in your face" & "loud"?
Has the same director who did Pitch Perfect and Spy, both which seemed, at best, average, but they received critical praise so I dunno.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Has the same director who did Pitch Perfect and Spy, both which seemed, at best, average, but they received critical praise so I dunno.
ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

....that kind of explains a lot. Both of those didn't seem appealing to me.

Paul Feig is pretty infamous for making good movies but shiiiiiiit trailers.
Yeah, I remember the commercials for Spy just looked really unfunny.

Anyways, back to the show. I'm noticing he actually IS just using only his left arm, like he mentions later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom