• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Toonami has a SDCC panel confirmed.

.....oh & I guess two Samurai Jack panels.

For more context here, the link supposedly went active earlier (www.adultswim.com/presents/sdcc-16/) but right now it just redirects to the home page.

Using a cached version:

Toonami Pre Flight thing
37GD9Ez.png

Adult Swim panels
YqzCi8A.png

Samurai Jack details are probably the safe bet. Friday seems to be the panel to expect information and Saturday is just signings.

Also:

K30WHhc.png

Grexeno

I'd die if we get ONE PIECE SPOILERS!
Oars vs. Straw Hats
in a marathon.

Speaking of One Piece spoilers, does anyone have Pirate Warriors 3 for PS4?
I calculated out the One Piece episodes we'll see this year: we'll end the year right in the middle of that fight, so Halloween is definitely before it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'd die if we get ONE PIECE SPOILERS!
Oars vs. Straw Hats
in a marathon.

Speaking of One Piece spoilers, does anyone have Pirate Warriors 3 for PS4?

It'd end up being somewhere around the
end of the Usopp fight to the Pirates docking stuff

Now whether or not you even bother with a Halloween Marathon when its on a Monday this year I don't know.

Grexeno

Now whether or not you even bother with a Halloween Marathon when its on a Monday this year I don't know.
I guess you may as well say "well our college stoner audience is going to go to their drunk costume party on Saturday night instead of during the workweek so fuck it"

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Now that I've had some time I've been playing Idol Emblem pretty much non stop for the past three days. It's actually subtly more Fire Emblem than I originally gathered. I'd say the split is about 65% Persona/35% Fire Emblem. When I initially played it I figured it was closer to 90%/10%. I actually think its the best FE game released this year...when they already basically released three other Fire Emblem games. Bonus in that it's also kinda sorta a sequel to Devil Survivor 2.

BBboy20

Toonami has a SDCC panel confirmed.

.....oh & I guess two Samurai Jack panels.

For more context here, the link supposedly went active earlier (www.adultswim.com/presents/sdcc-16/) but right now it just redirects to the home page.

Using a cached version:

Toonami Pre Flight thing
37GD9Ez.png

Adult Swim panels
YqzCi8A.png

Samurai Jack details are probably the safe bet. Friday seems to be the panel to expect information and Saturday is just signings.

Also:

K30WHhc.png
Ok, if they also allow another Q&A, which question would the collective us want to ask when I go there?

Seda

Can some explain the President of Anime thing? Did someone ask that question at Anime Expo? If so, I assume it had to be a silly joke or something?

Line_HTX

After OPM, I think I really want Samurai Jack over anything else. MHA and Ushio aren't really appealing.

Is this Kabaneri show good?

Up until the end of episode 7, I would say.

That is unless you like cheesy zombie plot tropes for your entertainment.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Remember how the last Viz show, Final Act, kept its OP in tact for the entire series?

Think that was just because it was Inuyasha, or will Viz make it so One Punch Man's OP is kept in tact for all of its episodes as well?

Raxus

I highly doubt OPM opening will be left intact, god tier or not.

If Battlecry can be cut so can THE HERO!!

It is a sad reality, especially when you factor in the unnecessary (but pretty!) ending theme.

Grexeno

Remember how the last Viz show, Final Act, kept its OP in tact for the entire series?

Think that was just because it was Inuyasha, or will Viz make it so One Punch Man's OP is kept in tact for all of its episodes as well?
I think that was Viz refusing to put in the work of cutting the OP for an older show.

Viz can't touch the credits of Inuyasha nor Shippuden. (Still don't know why, to this day.)

So it's either speed it up, leave it, or cut it out completely. Shippuden is short enough to keep its opening intact, but since that's a great music video slot, I doubt it's gonna get it back. I think we lost it because of how long Space Dandy was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom