• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lvs1gpUUqs1qibz0jo1_500.gif

The thing happened that we knew would happen happened.

ckohler

Sweet shirt.

make sure you ask the important questions in the Q&A, like why Bleach was cancelled

No doubt. Seriously though, we should probably think up some actually decent questions he could ask to make us look good. Maybe something like:

"How big a role does Toonami now play in Adult Swim considering it first reappeared as an April Fools joke? Is it still a side-project or do executives like Mike Lazzo now consider it an important part of thier programming?"

Jarate

Banned
Sweet shirt.

No doubt. Seriously though, we should probably think up some actually decent questions he could ask to make us look good. Maybe something like:

"How big a role does Toonami now play in Adult Swim considering it first reappeared as an April Fools joke? Is it still a side-project or do executives like Mike Lazzo now consider it an important part of thier programming?"

"Tell me about Bane why does he wear the mask?"

I think that would be a good question

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Sweet shirt.

"Are you considering bringing other shows back if Jack and FLCL2 are successful? If so what's on your radar?"

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"Did any of the ideas that were originally floating around for FLCL2 back when the original series ended make it into the new series? If not, what were some of those proposed second season ideas?"

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
No Super announcement either.

Due to that tweet, I'm pretty certain Funi is dubbing it, they just can't announce it yet for some reason.

Toei is really fucking weird about everything.
They won't let Funimation say anything about Dragon Ball properties.
They won't license Kamen Rider out to anyone (though that may be more on Bandai)
They almost took the One Piece license away from Funimation after the first episode of the simulcast leaked out

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I forgot I wanted to ask/talk about the pacing of One Piece, because maaan the first half of the last episode really dragged out some scenes, & this is after stuff like Moria slowly walking towards Oars or taking the time to just be all "OH MAN, OARS IS BIG AND ALIVE".

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Toei is really fucking weird about everything.
They won't let Funimation say anything about Dragon Ball properties.
They won't license Kamen Rider out to anyone (though that may be more on Bandai)
They almost took the One Piece license away from Funimation after the first episode of the simulcast leaked out

It wasn't the first episode if I remember right, it was the third or fourth.

It was hella early too. About as bad as the normal Jump leak.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I GET TO WORK & FIND OUT JOJO'S REPLACING ONE PUNCH MAN?!!?

WHAT!?!

WHERE ARE THEY STARTING?!

BEST TOONAMI YEAR AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
... What.

For real?
Actually happening?

*checks Twitter*
Huh... October is going to be epic.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
BUT DID THEY SAY PART 1 OR PART 3/STARDUST CRUSADERS!?

Either way holy hell, top 2 requested shows finally hit, I can't wait to watch it with everyone

Seda

That logo would mean first part right? If so, is Viz doing their own dub or are they going with Warner Bros. dub?

(assuming they use the right logo in the first place.)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh hell yes, that means we get to witness Part 2 & Joseph Joestar.

Would be amazing if we went to part 3 right after part 2 finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom