• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

I love how this is kind of a failure as a recap. We just jump all around and it makes even less sense when you consider it is a letter to Mito.

There's some small edits here and there but nothing crazy. It's the same for the most part.

I'm more worried about what it means for future Viz shows though. Imagine if we get the TV versions of JoJo with black bars everywhere lol.

Figures that Viz would once again cheap out on their big releases. It's why I'm never excited about Viz getting notable shows aside from not being able to stream it legally in Canada..

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
There's some small edits here and there but nothing crazy. It's the same for the most part.

I'm more worried about what it means for future Viz shows though. Imagine if we get the TV versions of JoJo with black bars everywhere lol.
That won't happen. English DVD releases are always based on the Japanese DVD masters. Even Funimation who simulcasts shows like One Piece go back and use the DVD masters for their releases.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks

Then we get a commercial of the Blu-rays advertising they're uncut.

ALL ACCORDING TO VIZ'S PLANS

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
wait

Tonpa keeps trying to make others fail

why is he helping them chip away at the wall if it means they'll pass

That won't happen. English DVD releases are always based on the Japanese DVD masters. Even Funimation who simulcasts shows like One Piece go back and use the DVD masters for their releases.

Not always. Viz themselves have released a show over here with the broadcast version rather than the home video release. It's why I believe they would do the same with HxH.

Nothing Gon wrote in that letter should be an acceptable situation. Mito, you are a terrible guardian and an unfit mother. Gon is just surrounded by irresponsible adults. Time for Naruto Shippuden.

Although seeing the reactions to
Jotaro's smoking being censored
would be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom