• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Now I can't help but imagine some little kids wanting to dig up that hole to discover the dead puppy, traumatizing them

BBboy20

I'm going full on E3. Watching every conference. Gonna be fun.
Been doing this for almost a decade now; nuts.

Oh right, the garbage puppy.

This man knows what it's about. I don't understand the cynicism that's become more prevalent in gaming culture as of late. Games are supposed to be fun. Stop getting so serious about everything. "Everything is shit now, e3 is gonna be disappointing blah blah blah" Just chillout and watch some video game trailers.
If what you're presenting is boring, then it's boring.

But yeah, cynicism seems to be that powerful of a force for it to survive the hope last year's E3 brought to the industry.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 74 - Run, Android 17! Piccolo's All-or-Nothing Struggle!
11:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 75 - Power Unknown! Android 16 Breaks His Silence!
12:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 3 - Glorious Demise
12:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 9 - Beware × of × Prisoners
1:00 - Samurai Champloo - 24 - Evanescent Encounter (Part 1)
1:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 116 - Guardian of the Iron Wall
2:00 - One Piece - 350 - The Warrior Known As the "Devil"!! The Moment of Oars' Revival
2:30 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 9 - Beyond Good and Evil

Later.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
WVW69jSiSTYxGsAaya

Bonus Incomplete Linework because why not:
WVW69jSiefwlgnXbzL

LATER

Line_HTX

WVW69jSiSTYxGsAaya

Bonus Incomplete Linework because why not:
WVW69jSiefwlgnXbzL

LATER

Great group derp reaction, injured Yankees, and ASS in the shadows.

Kudelia Aina Bernstein is the light that will guide those three hiding to freedom, eh? Haha

I love that this all in one looks all penciled up.

Late post:
Looking forward to Gundam! (ED transitions don't start until the next ep btw, the edit should make it seamless)

Now to wait for that 5AM simulcast of MHA.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Good morning everyone. Interesting night of Toonami.

Dragon Ball Z Kai:
Cell's here and he's hungry. But Piccolo will have none of th- oh he's dead now. Well we could always use the Dra- oh right...
I hope you can move fast 17 and 18.

Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans:
I like that Mikazuki is a realist, he won't take any of the rich girl's crap and faux-kindness. At least what he sees as fake.
I'd give up brain cells if it meant piloting a Gundam.
Impressive that we have a sympathetic villain. He's fighting this war, but he doesn't want to kill children.

Hunter x Hunter:
The Trick Tower portion begins, this is where things get hype. Tonpa's still an asshole though.

Samurai Champloo:
It's the baseball episode, it's awesome. What else is there to say?

Naruto Shippuden:
Stupid! So much time wasted on a manga scene that was one page. With such terrible animation. I guess this is why Naruto Ninja Warriors was never made. I still can't believe the episode ended on Karin's ass.

One Piece:
The big reveal! The zombies are the result of living human's shadows implanted in them by Moriah's Shadow Shadow Fruit. Only Brook knows how to defeat them though.
Moriah's got big plans for Luffy's shadow. Literally.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Naruto put me out cold before I could see any Karin's ass. I remember Master Zabusa talk and some waitresses. Luckily I was fully awake for One Piece, though I dozed through Parasyte.

Raxus

Naruto put me out cold before I could see any Karin's ass. I remember Master Zabusa talk and some waitresses. Luckily I was fully awake for One Piece, though I dozed through Parasyte.

I had to grab a soda to make it through Naruto. It really is the anime version of ambien at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom