• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

EA should never be allowed to start e3

2ir658V.gif

*watching the Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue trailer*

Who is that?

Who is that guy?

Who are these people? Where are the Disney characters?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*watching the Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue trailer*

Who is that?

Who is that guy?

Who are these people? Where are the Disney characters?
DON'T WORRY, THIS 20-PAGE ESSAY WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING.

....like damn, I really missed the simplistic "your friends are gone, go find them" story of the first game, even as a kid, KH2 made no sense at times. It's rather annoying when people are all "NO, IT MAKES COMPLETE SENSE, YOU JUST DIDN'T PLAY ALL THE GAMES & PAID ATTENTION!!!" when you consider how confusing it gets & how many games there are now at this point.

Mizerman

DON'T WORRY, THIS 20-PAGE ESSAY WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING.

....like damn, I really missed the simplistic "your friends are gone, go find them" story of the first game, even as a kid, KH2 made no sense at times. It's rather annoying when people are all "NO, IT MAKES COMPLETE SENSE, YOU JUST DIDN'T PLAY ALL THE GAMES & PAID ATTENTION!!!" when you consider how confusing it gets & how many games there are now at this point.

*Sensible chuckle*

Jarate

Banned
Im gonna go into KH3 with absolutely no clue what's going on, and absolutely no clue who anyone is

just remember, everyone is somehow sora

Tamanon

Banned
I honestly never cared about the Kingdom Hearts lore. Loved 1 and 2, but didn't need to know more beyond "So those shadow things are bad, right? Got it, I'll hit them".

Jarate

Banned
I honestly never cared about the Kingdom Hearts lore. Loved 1 and 2, but didn't need to know more beyond "So those shadow things are bad, right? Got it, I'll hit them".

I think KH1 was a pretty simple game to follow, everything after that got needlessly complicated probably because Nomura got more power, and we all know how eccentric he is

I kind of wish the hd remakes got Vita releases, or even xbox 360 releases, because I despise the pS3 controller with all my being (I still consider it the worst designed 1st party controller to be made since the jaguars awful controller. At least the N64's awfulness was because it was the first game controller with a joystick, and even that controller feels infinitely better to use)

Yeah, I know now I can use my ps4 controller on my ps3, but then i'd have to play the games at 720pp and im a spoiled asshole now for 1080p

I feel like shitting on Kingdom Hearts for having a "lel so complicated plot" is stupid because of course you're not gonna understand a series that has over 7 entries by just looking at a trailer. If you started watching Game of Thrones with the episode premiering tonight you'd be lost too and think the plot was complicated. If you're gonna shit on Kingdom Hearts' plot it shouldn't be because it's complicated.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Not my fault you didn't play birth by sleep, and dream drop distance, and 358/2 days, and re:coded, and unchained key

To be fair, I've played all of those yet understand completely someone being completely fucking lost. The plot of the series goes bonkers after KH1.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So yeah.

Berserk Musou/Warriors is happening.

Maybe this'll convince me to read/watch it one of these days.

also dat teaser, looks like Tecmo Koei using Konami's "Erotic Violence"

Korigama

Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans:
I like that Mikazuki is a realist, he won't take any of the rich girl's crap and faux-kindness. At least what he sees as fake.
This seems much too harsh. Based on what's been presented so far, nothing would really suggest that she isn't genuine (yes, I know this is also accounting for how things may be viewed from his perspective). That said, it is quite clear that she's out of her element in that environment all the same.

Jarate

Banned
I feel like shitting on Kingdom Hearts for having a "lel so complicated plot" is stupid because of course you're not gonna understand a series that has over 7 entries by just looking at a trailer. If you started watching Game of Thrones with the episode premiering tonight you'd be lost too and think the plot was complicated. If you're gonna shit on Kingdom Hearts' plot it shouldn't be because it's complicated.

let's be real fam, I think even people who have played all the games are still confused by Kingdom Hearts. I kind of like the fact that I wont understand anything, I actually do appreciate how ambitious it is with its story.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh god, Berserk is over 340 chapters? Maybe I should watch the anime and those movies to get caught up faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom