• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
omg, I'm just TWO pages in & I'm just laughing at what I'm seeing. I know I should be freaked out, but I just can't help it.

BBboy20

Well at this rate I doubt we have to worry about E3 crashing the site anytime soon lol.
oh snap
-
CkzEkcMWYAAMLxV.jpg:large

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Berserk Musou delayed indefinitely. Watch the same thing happen if they ever made a Hunter x Hunter Musou

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So Berserk will be the Dark Souls of Musou games?

.........I wanted to post that in Gaming, but looking at the direction that thread has taken, eeeehhhhhh....

Line_HTX

oh snap
-
CkzEkcMWYAAMLxV.jpg:large

I'll believe it when I see actual collaboration with Namco on this.

In fact, I'm sure the American account is trolling like hell since there's no way this is happening. Maybe they'll have costumes from their other franchises just like how Dead or Alive 5 Last Round has costumes from many different IP's.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's fake, just a joke about how the Berserk author keeps delaying the series due to Idolmaster, the same way HxH gets delayed on account of Dragon Quest.

Also, Lego Dimensions is.....okay, if not a bit annoying I gotta constantly get up to swap the figures around on the device.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yeah...you're better off not going there at the moment.

How bad could it pos- ... oh for the love of fuck.
What is fiction? What is telling a story? Do these people not understand this?

It's fake, just a joke about how the Berserk author keeps delaying the series due to Idolmaster, the same way HxH gets delayed on account of Dragon Quest.

Also, Lego Dimensions is.....okay, if not a bit annoying I gotta constantly get up to swap the figures around on the device.

Fans are easing up on the Dragon Quest jokes after reading his author comments in the recent issues of Jump. It sounds like he went through Hell.

What's divisive is the rape scene. Using that for a trailer is pretty fuckin gross and seems to miss the entire point of that scene.

I just took it to mean this Berserk game is going to be gritty and dark and not hide the horrific scenes. Can you imagine how insane the battle is gonna be when
you try to fight to Caska during the Eclipse?
, but yeah I guess I can see how some people might see it as them selling Berserk on rape fanservice.

I just took it to mean this Berserk game is going to be gritty and dark and not hide the horrific scenes. Can you imagine how insane the battle is gonna be when
, but yeah I guess I can see how some people might see it as them selling Berserk on rape fanservice.

Yeah they could've done that by showing the Eclipse, not by showing a rape.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

That's not the sort of scene you show in a trailer. They should know better.

Yeah they could've done that by showing the Eclipse, not by showing a rape.

That's not the sort of scene you show in a trailer. They should know better.

Yeah I guess I just let my hype of the fact it was a Berserk musou cloud my thoughts at the time, plus the early discussion in the thread wasn't just "they shouldn't sell us on the rape scene" but an argument about Berserk not having strong female characters which I found strange.

that xv demo was dogshit, but ive seen enough cool stuff out of it and am just curious about it by now

i dont want any more footage or anime or bullshit, just release the game

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Square Enix just has no idea what the gaming community wants.

They should just make what they want to make. FF12 was a fun game and I'm seriously looking forward to the Zodiac edition. After that I lost interest in their game design because they stopped taking risks.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They should just make what they want to make. FF12 was a fun game and I'm seriously looking forward to the Zodiac edition. After that I lost interest in their game design because they stopped taking risks.

I disagree. They took a lot of risks after that, they just fucked most of them up!

Jarate

Banned
Ff15 looks fine. If you don't like the MC's, then that's cool I guess, but remember, you played as Tidus and Vaan, boy band protagonists aren't new

And if you're upset at the lack of chicks in the game, I'm gonna question why you play the games in the first place tbh. It's fine if it just doesn't interest you that much, but the ff type 0 HD demo was pretty awesome gameplay wise and the idea of going back to a massive open world for FF is exactly what I've wanted since last gen.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ff15 looks fine. If you don't like the MC's, then that's cool I guess, but remember, you played as Tidus and Vaan, boy band protagonists aren't new

And if you're upset at the lack of chicks in the game, I'm gonna question why you play the games in the first place tbh. It's fine if it just doesn't interest you that much, but the ff type 0 HD demo was pretty awesome gameplay wise and the idea of going back to a massive open world for FF is exactly what I've wanted since last gen.

I just have no interest in a Final Fantasy broad trip, plus their design just puts me off. The demo wasn't fun and nothing since then has improved my opinion on it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Eh, I don't care about that shit. The gameplay just looks uninteresting to me is all.

We Happy Few looks fantastic.

Ff15 looks....like FF15. I think the biggest problem with that game, other than the fact that the cast doesn't interest me, is that I have no interest in exploring that world. The world just looks big and vast, but with nothing in it.

Jarate

Banned
I just have no interest in a Final Fantasy broad trip, plus their design just puts me off. The demo wasn't fun and nothing since then has improved my opinion on it.

Eh, I don't care about that shit. The gameplay just looks uninteresting to me is all.

That's cool, I'm not saying it's going to be gods gift to gaming, but the summon scene in the first demo was absolutely insane. And the designs of the characters are about 800x better then the ones in 10, which is probably my favorite non classic FF

I'm just saying, wait for the game to release before decrying how bad it is. There's nothing super obvious about it being bad, if it doesn't float your boat, then that's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom