• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Ah I remember when I thought all of this was pretty badass. As slow paced as it was, the Akatsuki bits early on were awesome and somewhat mysterious.

The only times these guys ever seem to have a hard time is when they don't work together, if only they could learn to play nice they could rule the world

Can't wait to watch all the upcoming group fights of the Akataski believing they don't need team work and losing to that teamwork of the various characters that were introduced in part 1
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Can't wait to watch all the upcoming group fights of the Akataski believing they don't need team work and losing to that teamwork of the various characters that were introduced in part 1
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or not because of the spoiler. You know I'm right though.

Look into your heart!

I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or not because of the spoiler. You know I'm right though.

Look into your heart!

I'm totally agreeing with you, I'm more generally complaining about
the fact Naruto/Sause/Kakashi do most of the fighting in part 2 of the Akataski

Also you need to go read the newest Aunt's Tits STAT!

indeed.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Yea that spoilered thing is pure bullshit, I agree.

Dude, I totally read it. How is this chick so thirsty for the guy that practically raped her?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

What's aunt tits real title again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom