• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenumi

Banned
And with that cliffhanger, I'm out for the night.

Hopefully Blue Exorcist picks up. I guess I'll find out when I watch it.

Now Paulie is LEGIT SHOOK!

i10QF7t2tNQPt.gif

Crocodile

Man that episode ZOOMED by O_O The recap at the start didn't help but you can't deny there were revelations everywhere and good pacing. For someone so important, Franky "seems" to be pretty NOT in the know. I guess the accident is the reason he's a cyborg now?

daveo42

Banned
I still need to watch the last episode of BE I missed last week. Meh, I'll watch the satan-crushing that happened tomorrow.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Ah yes, time for more ass kicking in the name of the Lord. Damnation, it would be keen if Hellsing Ultimate would come to Toonami.

Man that episode ZOOMED by O_O The recap at the start didn't help but you can't deny there were revelations everywhere and good pacing. For someone so important, Franky "seems" to be pretty NOT in the know. I guess the accident is the reason he's a cyborg now?

Yeah, it's why despite having long beginning recaps One Piece's anime is still watchable at a 1:1 pacing Oda shoves a shit ton of content into each chapter. It's why the Funimation DVDs are great they have a marathon feature that skips all the recaps/ops/eds and allows you to just enjoy true OP bliss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom