• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"God, I can't believe someone new hasn't seen this building & is surprised at how different things are. WHAT A WEIRDO."

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I get the feeling that Shueisha serialized Blue Exorcist in Jump because Soul Eater was popular at the time. It does well in North America (going by manga sales charts).

It's like how Shueisha is serializing a bunch of horror/monster series in Jump since Attack on Titan got really popular (and they made the mistake of rejecting it).

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
He's gonna wander into the Third Music Room and this series is going to get 1000000 times better.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Rin suffers from generic cute where he is suppose to look unattractive but he obviously doesnt look that way in drawings

daveo42

Banned
Larger class sizes lead to poorer learning in students and less attention paid to those who need additional help.

This school messed up. Big time.

Exception to the rules.

tumblr_lqh5ds7aM31qdwgwv.gif

Regiruler

Mephisto isn't normal if anyone has clued in.
He's one of the lords of Gehenna, second strongest demon to Satan as well as his son

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So this confirms that they can say "shit" uncensored again.
Meaning Black Lagoon will only be 50% censored, instead of 70%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom