• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Asura DBZ-style destroyed.

Edit: Really?
Kid becomes Death after connecting all 3 lines.
That whole bit should be over now.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Haha, that was neat.

So what's the next episode gonna be, then?

....oh, still Asura? Not something like Black Blood Maka/Soul?

Are the Lines of Sanzu ever explained in the anime? What's the relevance compared to the manga?

It's more or less the same, they're tied to his hidden super duper power. There's a cost to connecting all of them that isn't relevant to the way the anime's progressed though.

Azure J

Sort of.
It's done differently in the manga. Kind of.

Yeah, I guess Ohkubo did tell the writers about this.

It's one of those half and half situations where the team knows that there's a significance, but Ohkubo definitely had something bigger in mind with the execution. It's like how BONES handled Scar in the first FMA anime versus the second.

daveo42

Banned
Glad everyone is so laid back and casual that the kids are fighting the big bad everyone has been trying to stop for ages and if they lose then the world ends in insanity.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's one of those half and half situations where the team knows that there's a significance, but Ohkubo definitely had something bigger in mind with the execution. It's like how BONES handled Scar in the first FMA anime versus the second.

That sounds about right.

I just wish more studios would let the manga get close to completion before adapting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom