• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Seriously comparing Kagerosa's flash back with
Medara's
and their motivation is pretty damn identical

Kagerosa- No one acknowledged me and they're afraid my science is crazy psycho so I'm gonna leave behind clones to finish my research and prove I'm not a crazy psycho

Medara- No one acknowledged me and they're afraid I was a crazy psycho so I'm gonna brainwash the world so I can live in a dream where people think I'm not a crazy psycho

Why do you keep spelling
Madara's name
wrong?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So how do you show up for a commercial as a famous musical artist and they use somebody else's song?

How heavy is THAT L?

Crocodile

Seriously comparing Kagerosa's flash back with
Medara's
and their motivation is pretty damn identical

Kagerosa- No one acknowledged me and they're afraid my science is crazy psycho so I'm gonna leave behind clones to finish my research and prove I'm not a crazy psycho

Medara- No one acknowledged me and they're afraid I was a crazy psycho so I'm gonna brainwash the world so I can live in a dream where people think I'm not a crazy psycho

I haven't really been following the Naruto manga but is that what Madara's backstory turned out to be? How do manga with such shitty writing get so popular? :/

NEW BOONDOCKS!
WHERE ALL MAH ****** AT!

Ruckus: OH HELL NAW!

iZmHka37d2lFr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom