• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is Robin's power? Goddamn I need to read this for the millionth time.

Hana hana fruit, she can grow limbs from her body or on any surface, she mostly uses this to sprout extra hands to grab things or people from a distance. She can eventually use it to
make clones of herself, make giant hands/feet to stomp people, and grow wings out of hands

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
There are 3 great weapons. On Skypia Robin heard that Pluton, I giant battleship, was built.
She also read about a mystical weapon that can control sea kings called Poseidon.
The first part of this is wrong, Robin knew about Pluton way earlier than and even knows exactly where it is (that info was on a Poneglyph in Arabasta, though she knew of its existence even prior to that). As for the second thing, she did read that, but that fact that she did isn't revealed until waaaaay later than now.

789shadow

Banned
Robin's power is actually so broken it prevents her from getting any 1v1 fights since she could just end them with a neck snap.

Kind of difficult when you got gun to your head.

0b7.gif

not really but it was a perfect chance to use this gif

Raxus

The first part of this is wrong, Robin knew about Pluton way earlier than and even knows exactly where it is (that info was on a Poneglyph in Arabasta, though she knew of its existence even prior to that). As for the second thing, she did read that, but that fact that she did isn't revealed until waaaaay later than now.

Thanks for the clarification. Figured I'd mention
Poseidon
as well since all the great weapons will come up in one way or another.

Also Oda has confirmed things like Luffy's penis can stretch and can harden at a large length, if a devil fruit power could be used sexually the answer from Oda is always yes

Jintor

Man I didn't know any of this great weapon stuff in one piece at all. I thought it was just about being a pirate in a pirate world :<

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Also Oda has confirmed things like Luffy's penis can stretch and can harden at a large length, if a devil fruit power could be used sexually the answer from Oda is always yes
.......OKKAAAYYYY, THEEEENNNNN. Seems weird Oda himself would confirm that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom