• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
tumblr_mhqeg1Uwvv1ro8ba4o1_400.gif

tumblr_myt7t96d2k1sjdczao1_500.gif

Jintor

of course. digimon 02 isn't digimon 02 without punk music everywhere and scene destroying terrible jokes spitfired every second

MikeMyers

I know it's kind of the black sheep of the series but I always liked the second season best as it had some of my favourite antagonists.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So I was watching some anime openings(why am I still up btw its almost 6 o clock) and started reading the comments to deadman wonderland, I came to find out it did HORRIBLE in japan and that makes me sad, but apparently it did well in america.

So I was watching some anime openings(why am I still up btw its almost 6 o clock) and started reading the comments to deadman wonderland, I came to find out it did HORRIBLE in japan and that makes me sad, but apparently it did well in america.

Im always interested in stuff like this. I wonder why Japanese individuals didn't care for it. Do they not like much of the ultra-violence? Not enough cute characters maybe?

Watching an episode of What's New, Scooby Doo? on CN right now and the villain of the week is an old magical Japanese guy voiced by Mako Iwamatsu. Dude sounds exactly like Aku. Even right down to the laugh.

bigkrev

Im always interested in stuff like this. I wonder why Japanese individuals didn't care for it. Do they not like much of the ultra-violence? Not enough cute characters maybe?

If someone (cough bass coughcough) wants to go back to the first episode, people were all like "oh, the main girl seems alright" and then 5 minutes later DESPAIR

Watching an episode of What's New, Scooby Doo? on CN right now and the villain of the week is an old magical Japanese guy voiced by Mako Iwamatsu. Dude sounds exactly like Aku. Even right down to the laugh.

Whats new scooby doo was a great show what was the name of this episode

If someone (cough bass coughcough) wants to go back to the first episode, people were all like "oh, the main girl seems alright" and then 5 minutes later DESPAIR

What am I looking for exactly? Lol

Seda

Whats new scooby doo was a great show what was the name of this episode

What am I looking for exactly? Lol

When the first episode aired, people assumed Ganta's classmates were main characters, commenting on them as such ("Main girl seems alright"), and then
they all die horribly

Sorry for double post, gotta post this:

If you don't want to be spoiled on One Piece (if you haven't seen past current Toonami), don't go in the Sad Images From Film/TV thread on OT.

There is a One Piece spoiler pic in there.

Jintor

When the first episode aired, people assumed Ganta's classmates were main characters, commenting on them as such ("Main girl seems alright"), and then
they all die horribly

Lol

In my defense... uh, they succeeded at their evil intentions?

Seda

Sorry for double post, gotta post this:

If you don't want to be spoiled on One Piece (if you haven't seen past current Toonami), don't go in the Sad Images From Film/TV thread on OT.

There is a One Piece spoiler pic in there.

That Avatar TLA gif posted on the first page...I don't know why exactly, but that scene wrecked me when I was going through the series. It wasnt really sadness though. It was well built up too.

Several other moments in there too of course.

That Avatar TLA gif posted on the first page...I don't know why exactly, but that scene wrecked me when I was going through the series. It wasnt really sadness though. It was well built up too.

Several other moments in there too of course.

The recitation of the poem for Mako's death was harsh on me as well. That thread was full of moments that I had to nod my head and go "Yep...thats what I would post". I didn't post because all my bases were basically covered.

Futurama Dog? Yep.
Marley and Me? Yep.
End of Schindler's List? Yep.
Grave of the Fireflies? Yep.
Band of Brothers? Yep.

Seda

The recitation of the poem for Mako's death was harsh on me as well. That thread was full of moments that I had to nod my head and go "Yep...thats what I would post". I didn't post because all my bases were basically covered.

Futurama Dog? Yep.
Marley and Me? Yep.
Band of Brothers? Yep.

Luck of the Fryish is my favorite Futurama episode. And I love dogs too so... ;-;

Jintor

leaves from the vine
Falling so slow
Like fragile, tiny shells
Drifting in the foam.
Little soldier boy
Come marching home
Brave soldier boy...
Comes marching home

Bass, I dunno what it was called. But im sure you can find it on his Wikipedia.

leaves from the vine
Falling so slow
Like fragile, tiny shells
Drifting in the foam.
Little soldier boy
Come marching home
Brave soldier boy...
Comes marching home
Jintor please. I wanted to be happy today.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

Futurama Dog? Yep.
Marley and Me? Yep.
Band of Brothers? Yep.

I watched a scrubs clip of with Carla saying goodbye to
Laverne
cause I wanted to have a cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom