• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

i probably wont get to final fantasy for quite a while. i pre-ordered it even, for some reason. part of the problem

3db3f.png

ce8ec.png

For the entire week of March 9-15, 2015 in Total Day (8 p.m. to 5:59 a.m.), Adult Swim is down 6 percent in total viewership (1.148 million vs. 1.221 million) and down 4 percent among Adults 18-49 (687,000 vs. 713,000) from one week earlier; the network is also down 3 percent in total viewership (1.148 million vs. 1.187 million) and up 3 percent among Adults 18-49 (687,000 vs. 667,000) from the same week one year ago (March 10-16, 2014).
http://www.tvmediainsights.com/tv-r...nals-espn-tops-prime-time-among-adults-18-49/

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
What is with people leaving for Gurren Lagaan and One Piece but coming back for the shit-fest that is Deadman Wonderland?

What is with people leaving for Gurren Lagaan and One Piece but coming back for the shit-fest that is Deadman Wonderland?

Hey hey hey I like GL and OP better then Deadman too but Deadman is great

I think Deadman also appeals to the AS audience more it has the look of a mature show

daveo42

Banned
One Piece looking a little poor at 830pm. 230am at least is closer to the other shows around it, but is the lowest rated overall. We have demo numbers for each show yet?

FFXV TIME \o/

This will be what I'm doing when I get home tonight. Looks like Bravely Default is going to the back burner again. I don't think I'll ever finish that game at this rate.

daveo42

Banned
Again: can't imagine why people didn't watch these episodes of One Piece.

They filler or Boss Luffy episodes? If so, that makes more sense to me.

Sorry, I haven't been able to or awake to watch the block on Saturdays over the past few months so I'm not 100% certain what episodes are airing for OP, let alone most of the shows on the block.

Grexeno

They filler or Boss Luffy episodes? If so, that makes more sense to me.

Sorry, I haven't been able to or awake to watch the block on Saturdays over the past few months so I'm not 100% certain what episodes are airing for OP, let alone most of the shows on the block.
It's Boss Luffy

Gorillaz

Yes......I mean, depends on the episode, but Yoko surely has posed in previous episodes, right?

i literally remember the episode where she finally came back into the storyline and with her introduction was like a 4 second frame of just of tits bouncing

idk if that is a pose but that was pretty.....random

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom