• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Gohan and Krillin attempt to put one final end to Vegeta's rampage with a little help from Goku's Spirit Bomb, the first rule of Fight Club is you do NOT fuck with Mako Mankanshoku, Team Yamato chases after some runaway coffins, Sesshomaru challenges Inuyasha and the Tetsusaiga to one final showdown, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann takes on the Anti-Spirals in one final epic clash to shake the very heavens themselves, Monster Chopper is on the rampage while Kalifa and Nami have sexytimes/begin their battle, and Ganta and Shiro take on Nagi and Genkaku as the surviving members of Scar Chain make one final attempt to escape in Deadman Wonderland's anime finale.

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 15 - Goku on the Ropes! Pin Your Hopes on the Spirit Bomb!
8:30 - One Piece - 292 - A Big Rice Cake Tossing Race at the Castle! Red Nose's Plot!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 16 - Defeat the Invincible Vegeta! Work a Miracle, Gohan!
12:30 - KILL la KILL - 7 - A Loser I Can't Hate
1:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 59 - A New Enemy
1:30 - Inuyasha: The Final Act - 15 - True Heir
2:00 - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - 27 - The Lights in the Sky Are Stars - END
2:30 - One Piece - 293 - Bubble Master Kalifa! The Soap Trap Closes in on Nami!
3:00 - Deadman Wonderland - 12 - Grateful Dead - END

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh lord, it's that One Piece episode? Whoever complained the other week about not enough female exploitation in One Piece is about to get their wish fulfilled.

Weird, I thought Deadman was thirteen episodes?

Is AS opening with anime on Saturdays now, then transitioning to regular programming until midnight?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh lord, it's that One Piece episode? Whoever complained the other week about not enough female exploitation in One Piece is about to get their wish fulfilled.
Is it because the women are wearing ONE PIECE swimsuits or outfits?

Why do I have the feeling there'll be bubble soap "censors"?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I just realized I forgot to open up my "Deadman Wonderland bleep count" document the last two weeks....though makes no difference because there was none to count. But basically...

Episode 1: 6
Episode 2: 12
Episode 3: 6
Episode 4: 9
Episode 5: 8
Episode 6: 21
Episodes 7 through 12: 0

Total: 62

In comparison, in Black Lagoon's first 6 episodes, there was only 29 bleeps.

ckohler

WniO0az.png

eXBJytA.jpg

BBboy20

That is a very good song.

& Funimation to release a "Premium Edition" of Soul Eater on Blu-Ray on June 30th, featuring the entire series & a "yearbook" containing 64 pages of art.
*looks at price* Oh fuck that!

YES! YES! YES!/imagination

Ok, watching that SOA trailer...why the fuck isn't government agencies not all over virtual space at this point? AND HOW THE FUCK DO YOU TURN A DIGITAL BULLET INTO A REAL ONE!? This future is only 10 years away, for god's sake. =/

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh thank god, at least there's two new main girls instead of Kirito.

CAN YOU IMAGINE RULE 63 KIRITO, THAT'D BE STUPIDLY SILLY.

Raxus

BTW guys. I expect EVERY SINGLE ONE of you to be here for the TTGL finale tonight. It is mandatory viewing.

One word:
Legendary

Gorillaz

I still don't believe you guys about kirito and his "change"

story wise the shit doesn't even add up....it can't happen out of thin air like this

B.K.

After tonight, all I'll have to watch is Kill la Kill, until it gets to a point where I cant take the fanservice anymore. :(

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I don't see why KLK's fanservice is so "bothersome", it's all clearly tongue-in-cheek and not meant to be serious at all.
It's not like SAO where it's trying to have a serious scene then ASS RIGHT THERE IN THE SHOT!

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I don't see why KLK's fanservice is so "bothersome", it's all clearly tongue-in-cheek and not meant to be serious at all.
It's not like SAO where it's trying to have a serious scene then ASS RIGHT THERE IN THE SHOT!

Some people just do not feel comfortable with the amount of skin shown.

Grexeno

Lampshade hanging only allows you to get away with so much.

Puruzi

Banned
I can't understand how fanservice is an issue to anyone, whether it be in anime or videogames. It's drawings/polygons. People who get uptight about that shit got no chill.

Saekano proves that poking fun at tropes doesn't give you carte blanche to indulge in them as well

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I can't understand how fanservice is an issue to anyone, whether it be in anime or videogames. It's drawings/polygons. People who get uptight about that shit got no chill.

There is an art to fanservice like everything else, Sword Art Online or Tenchi Myuo GXP proves this.

Gorillaz

We discussed KLK and the fan service I think almost a year ago literally lol

It is an eye roller. Especially in the 2nd half of the show where its in overdrive. Its one of the reasons why I think the show basically implodes story wise in the next part but ill go further into detail when we get there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom