• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
There's barely any changes between the two. It's not worth it unless there's a big change from the tv broadcast.
Last I recall (I'll look through them again later), it's mainly all small mistake changes, touch-ups, or making stuff brighter/easier to see. It's not like there was anything to "uncensor" compared to other shows that basically tease you the "real" version is on DVD/Blu-Ray.

Edit: Yeah, seems some of the bigger/more noticeable changes happen about 1/2 way in the series. Some character models get redrawn & are easier to tell apart compared to some of the earlier episodes which might just have small touches.

Still, it's kind of interesting to see animation companies go back & fix things for the home release, even if it's small subtle things.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Codename STEAM comes out next week right? Is it on anyone else's radar? When do the embargoes lift?
I pre-ordered it a few days. The demo was good, though I hope enemy movement is faster. Plus along with the Majora's Mask pre-order pin (not sure why this wasn't the bonus for MM3D, but I guess Nintendo already knew people would buy it), I want to support a new IP from Nintendo, along with Splatoon.

Codename STEAM comes out next week right? Is it on anyone else's radar? When do the embargoes lift?

I'd be more excited if I could find some Fire Emblem amiibo to go along with it

<___________________________________________<

I would get STEAM, but I despise the aesthetic. Looks awful imo.

I can't fault this, the game does look fugly and it's part of the reason I'm not getting it day one. The other is I can't find any FE amiibo

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Aw crap, I forgot. I can't use my Ike amiibo because I don't have a New 3DS XL yet, & I still haven't heard anything about an adapter for the original.

I guess AS TV is streaming a Toonami marathon on Saturdays now.

7170c.png

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
If you guys aren't watching Gravity Falls, you really should.

Holy fuck the latest episode

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Sword Art Online S01E07: The Temperature of the Heart

So this is the one where blacksmith girl falls in love with Kirito
's hand
while they're trying to get some dragon poop to forge a sword with, but they don't get together because she thinks Kirito and Asuna are clearly an item even though there has been zero evidence of this in the show to this point.

Kirito, of course, unable to express human emotion, just goes "Lizbeth I..." about four times and says something about how he now realizes that he wants to live or something.

Love triangles are stupid.

On the plus side, rare footage of SAO actually having action scenes!

Jarate

Banned
meh, theres a few big reveals in Kill La Kill, so if you only read 1 big reveal, there will still be more to look forward to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom