• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Watching Pre-Flight & an old review of Front Mission 3 appearing reminds me I got FM3 a while back & never finished it.

Also Adult Swim's video player isn't that good...

Pre-Flight was fun, missed their talk about DBZ Kai but they did reveal that Saturday's goodie is going to be a game review of
________The Order 1886________
they give the game a
. What they said about the review
DeMarco and Gill hated the game, but the 3rd guy who does game reviews liked it enough to want to review it for Toonami, he wanted to give it a 7.5 but DeMarco/Gill said "no" which is why it dropped down to a 7. Even in the review Sarah comments on "this looks like a movie" and Tom acknowledges you don't play much

Pre-Flight was fun, missed their talk about DBZ Kai but they did reveal that Saturday's goodie is going to be a game review of
________The Order 1886________
they give the game a
. What they said about the review
DeMarco and Gill hated the game, but the 3rd guy who does game reviews liked it enough to want to review it for Toonami, he wanted to give it a 7.5 but DeMarco/Gill said "no" which is why it dropped down to a 7. Even in the review Sarah comments on "this looks like a movie" and Tom acknowledges you don't play much

Oh man I can't wait to see the review

Man God

Non-Canon Member
DBZ is still Hulk Hogan. Kai's Nicktoon run was NWO and Kai Uncut on TOONAMI is Rock/Hogan at Wrestlemania X-8. Kids WB Kai would be FUNB Real Ass Terry Bollea.

daveo42

Banned
So I took the plunge and upgraded to a n3DSXL. I actually like how it feels in my hands. Now to see if I can get my hands on Majora's Mask.

So I took the plunge and upgraded to a n3DSXL. I actually like how it feels in my hands. Now to see if I can get my hands on Majora's Mask.

Probably gonna do the same thing Thursday when I get my winter bonus mostly so that my friends will stop badgering me to play MH4U with them. My CPP is lost and I refuse to play MH without a second stick for camera control.

Ratings essentially doubling in the past month has been bittersweet given the timing with the literal burial of the final third of the block.

DBZ-KLK as an opening hour seems to be working extremely well. Honestly I don't know what to make of anything after that--It all follows a generic and extremely predictable decay model with OP slightly underperforming (by 10-20k) as the only deviation. Reminds me of old, old Sundays where it was Family Guy > Robot Chicken > ATHF > 2 hours of random garbage and the numbers always looked great, but almost always in the same "auto-pilot" decay format.

daveo42

Banned
Probably gonna do the same thing Thursday when I get my winter bonus mostly so that my friends will stop badgering me to play MH4U with them. My CPP is lost and I refuse to play MH without a second stick for camera control.

I'm debating on getting MH as well since a guy at work has been trying to get me to play with him for some time. Having the c-stick seems like a blessing, even if it is only a nub.

3 people with the same avatar. lawd.

Fake EDIT: Make that 2.

At least you aren't a part of the Knack Army.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
At least you aren't a part of the Knack Army.

I played through that game recently.
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd with bad design choices everywhere.
I don't get the love.

bigkrev

Kai too Stronk

Unrelated, but why did Hotline Miami 2 and Ori have to come out the same week :( Probably never going to play HM2 now.

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd with bad design choices everywhere.
I don't get the love.

Will you continue to be enraged every month an indie game is on the Plus lineup and Knack isnt?

daveo42

Banned
I don't get the love.

It wasn't that bad for a kid's brawler, but it was too unforgettable and had some technical issues. I'll probably never go back to it, even though I still own the game.

Is that what that's about?

No, people just make poor avatar bets over events like PSX.

Stroll into any months PS Plus announcement thread and watch people scream murder that they are getting an actual good game instead of Knack. I recommend the September thread (Velocity 2X) for the saltiest tears

I've learned fairly fast that no matter how good something might be, there will always be those who bitch and moan about it. thisisneogaf.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm surprised there's no "Attack on Titans" (which is what the show should have been called anyway).
Nah, man, Sony will name them like the Alien franchise.

"Attack on the Titan" will have 1 titan.

"Attack on the TItans" will have multiple titans.

"Attack on 3 Titans" will be a stupid title & have 3 titans....or "Attack on the Titan 3" & it's just 1 titan again.

I think I missed this in history class.

B_xNmlhWQAAtXl-.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom