• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spent the past 6 hours working on a major essay for university. Got it finished (barring a conculsion) and I haven't eaten a thing. Now I'm crashing faster than Toonami's ratings after a marathon of Naruto filler.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
0kw7Jvd.gif

Soulflarz

Banned
Probably threatened to Inferno Divider them into oblivion if they tried to punish you.

I want to live your charmed life

Naah

I woke up 20m before class ended, casually walked over after getting ready, no one was there obviously, took a diff midterm that I didn't care about, went to his office 2hr before office hours, he was waiting for me, said no big deal, wanna take it now, or is later good for you? Took it then, ez

Line_HTX

Naah

I woke up 20m before class ended, casually walked over after getting ready, no one was there obviously, took a diff midterm that I didn't care about, went to his office 2hr before office hours, he was waiting for me, said no big deal, wanna take it now, or is later good for you? Took it then, ez

You're so fortunate to have a nice professor.

Mizerman

Naah

Heh, nice.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hmmmm, PS Vue is now launching & for $30, I could get all the channels I want, plus some that aren't on my current Dish subscription (like FXX, i.e. the Simpsons channel). Maybe I should start a trial & see how well it works, considering I already chip in $30 per month to help pay for the Dish (though I've noticed my dad is watching it more often despite using a Netflix trial, but he wasn't gonna renew it).

The main issue is making sure my internet could actually stream Toonami without any damn interruptions.

Jarate

Banned
Yes guys I'm well aware I've managed to make it through life for 18 years on sheer luck :V

While the professor was totally a broski, Most professor's know who's been putting weight into their classes and shit, and man, you a dedicated mofo soulflarz. I hardly ever studied when I was in college, and I generally did well (except for the crippling depression)

But then again, Im a really good test taker and a pretty decent paper writer, so i can kiond of bullshit my way through classes.

Soulflarz

Banned
I've studied 2.5 days straight, minus toonami and 2hr of rocket league (sat, sun).
still ready to fail my test tonight and quiz tomorrow
2muchwork2little time

*Is a mediocre test taker, mediocre paper writer, has no love for any topic in education, just wants to play games*
Whats motivation in life.

Line_HTX

I've studied 2.5 days straight, minus toonami and 2hr of rocket league (sat, sun).
2muchwork2little time

*Is a mediocre test taker, mediocre paper writer, has no love for any topic in education, just wants to play games*

You could become like Kirito.

triGiggle

Jarate

Banned
2muchwork2little time

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I pursued my dreams, and got into a lot of situations where I realized I couldn't make money

My big suggestion as too what you should do "go for the dish"

You need to get a good job so you can afford to live on your own, buy the things you want, and use your free time to do the things you want guilt free. As someone who made mistakes my first time in school and am now left with little free time to do the things I want as I make shit money and go to school learn to focus now and get done.

Mizerman

2muchwork2little time

You're the same as I am in that respect. To this day, I'm terrible at test taking. Same with loving games.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
2muchwork2little time

We have the same motivation in life!

Jarate

Banned
That's to all of you college aged kids out there

make sure you guys have enough time to have fun in college. There's a lot of shit
mostly sex
to do that's never going to be available ever again in such a huge amount. Take advantage of it!

Party? People my age still have parties?

Maybe if there was a cute girl, but I still can't miss Toonami. Not when it's been so good lately.

Agreed. Only time someone should be missing Toonami is for a cute girl.

And you should be trying to get her to watch with us! Skip the Naruto filler tho.

Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn

dragon-ball-z-12-fusion-reborn.jpg

The only thing everyone remembers from this film.

Let's get the big thing out of the way shall we, Gogeta. Gogeta is pretty badass. Just a shame that the flim only gives him like 3 minutes of screen time (time that could have been taken for Goten and Trunks' antics). Prehaps we'll see him again in DBS

...So what about the rest of the film?

Well the villain is a shameless Majin Buu rip off with no personality. And the whole "past villains escape from hell" thing falls flat. Oh and the stuff involving not Hitler, Goten and Trunks dragged on after a while. You could have used that time for Gohan, Videl and the rest of the villans but nope, we get their bollocks instead. They don't even fuse until after Gogeta shows up. They continue to be the worst part of every DBZ film they are in.

That in mind, the film is solid otherwise. Janemba, despite having zero personality, is entertaining to watch due to his fighting abilities. The action scenes are great. They're being unique and very original. Helps that after the Broly sequels it is a much needed breath of fresh air. The animation is pretty damn good as well with some unique environments and design choices. I found Veku (or Yajikai given that Schemmel and Sabat use their voices for Veku) to be amusing.

So with that, there is only one DBZ film left before the new films/OVA.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
That's to all of you college aged kids out there

make sure you guys have enough time to have fun in college. There's a lot of shit
mostly sex
to do that's never going to be available ever again in such a huge amount. Take advantage of it!
I've triiieeeedddd, but it hasn't happened yet. Though it doesn't help that I'm still living at home & I feel like I have to do the most to help around the house, helping care for my little sister & "returning" the favor for my dad letting me continue to live at home by doing a ton of chores, so it's hard to feel like I can have a good amount of free time, especially now when I have 3rd shift & I basically get no alone time since I sleep when they're at work or school.

Jarate

Banned
But I already have cute girl
I havent gone to a "party" since I was like 20 tho

Still, it's quite easy to get pooty or booty out there. But Friday night is always available. Also Thirsty Thursdays

Keep coming to Toonami though guys, it's way more important then a social life

Jarate

Banned
I've triiieeeedddd, but it hasn't happened yet. Though it doesn't help that I'm still living at home & I feel like I have to do the most to help around the house, helping care for my little sister & "returning" the favor for my dad letting me continue to live at home by doing a ton of chores, so it's hard to feel like I can have a good amount of free time, especially now when I have 3rd shift & I basically get no alone time since I sleep when they're at work or school.

Just find a girl that seems to be macking on you and go for it bros!

Seda

I'm not really introverted but I'm more of a listener than a speaker when it comes to large gatherings like parties (or even professional get-togethers), so I am situationally 'quiet'. It's definitely more comfortable when you know people, but if you don't, I dunno, I feel like it's actually kinda easier to be yourself when nobody knows who you are in some weird way.

As for relationship stuff, it really hasn't been on my mind since graduate school. Being single is comfortable and I probably don't need the drama/effort right now :p. Maybe when I get my post-grad degree and have an actual job with it.

Jarate

Banned
I'm not really introverted but I'm more of a listener than a speaker when it comes to large gatherings like parties (or even professional get-togethers), so I am situationally 'quiet'. It's definitely more comfortable when you know people, but if you don't, I dunno, I feel like it's actually kinda easier to be yourself when nobody knows who you are in some weird way.

As for relationship stuff, it really hasn't been on my mind since graduate school. Being single is comfortable and I probably don't need the drama/effort right now :p. Maybe when I get my post-grad degree and have an actual job with it.

why have a 3dpd when you can get a beautiful waifu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom