• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
UcdcmUp.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
CN had one of the .hacks but then aired at like, 5 or 6 a.m. in the morning. They did the same damn thing with Rave Master which was a pain.

.hack //sign was part of Toonami in 2003. That might've been the one I'm thinking of. Legend of the Twilight was on CN, but not part of Toonami, I think.

yknow a lot of people shit on SAO and then prop .hack up but I never really thought that series was that good either.

I have the four PS2 games tho, just because I could get all of them for $25 when they are worth ten times that

So we got two shows with a comic book inspirations in them next season, My Hero Academia.

Next season is gonna be fun.
Hell next season might even be super.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
CN had one of the .hacks but then aired at like, 5 or 6 a.m. in the morning. They did the same damn thing with Rave Master which was a pain.

.hack //sign was part of Toonami in 2003. That might've been the one I'm thinking of. Legend of the Twilight was on CN, but not part of Toonami, I think.

CN aired all three .hack series.

It aired SIGNS on its middle of the day Saturday block, eventually moved it to the night block.

It aired Twilight Bracelet on their Friday Night block, where Gundam SEED was sent to die.

It aired ROOTS on the Saturday morning death spot that YYH ended at. 6am.

I'd say overall .hack makes a bit more sense than SAO. It's basically the ongoing story of an AI that got too crafty and humans messing with it in the sequel.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So Toonami Gaf, you get to decide my anime watch tomorrow. Do I:

A) Watch Fusion Reborn
B) Catch up on Iron Blooded Orphans
C) See the newest episode of Durarara

Regiruler

Roots is boring though, which exacerbates the problem.

SIGN is a complimentary work that also functions as a rough prequel and Liminality is what is going on in the real world during the events of the game. ROOTS is a necessary prequel that is super boring.

I will never understand .hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom